Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

keesa wrote: »
    Down 2.5! :)

Well done! I am after falling off the wagon and its gone miles ahead of me. Ill have to take a leaf out of your book and start working at it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭keesa

Tbh I'm not sure how I did it. I stuck to the points but that usually only gives me 1 or 1.5. If I can pull it off this week again I'll be at goal! !

What happened is determination and well done for having it! I was within goal last year but now I am a stone over. I know I will get there in the end but my mojo seems to be on a break at the moment. Anyway I will keep trying.

You will get there. I got there a year and a half ago. It's amazing. But it took me 6 months to lose the last 3 pounds!

I have this cheap pennys lipstick and I've used it to draw stars on the side of my mirror 1 per pound to goal. Really helps me focus. And now I get to wipe some of them off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭SillyBeans

I went back to a meeting last night. Doing it on my own just is not working. I need the look of judgement. I'm all filled up now. Had my dinner and chocolate for dessert and still have 9 points left over. I'm trying not to use them just for the sake of it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

Weight in yesterday after two weeks holidays where I treated myself ALOT, delighted to have stayed the same, back on track now a stone to go before end of October!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭granniecaz

Well done all on the amazing results :) I had a good week but my scales at home weren't telling me as good a story as I expected! Will see now tonight at the meeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Well done on all the great results guys :)

STS yesterday for me. Still 13.5lbs to go. I'll get there eventually.

SillyBeans wrote: »
    I went back to a meeting last night. Doing it on my own just is not working. I need the look of judgement. I'm all filled up now. Had my dinner and chocolate for dessert and still have 9 points left over. I'm trying not to use them just for the sake of it!

I am going back this evening so good luck to both of us for the week ahead.

granniecaz wrote: »
    Well done all on the amazing results :) I had a good week but my scales at home weren't telling me as good a story as I expected! Will see now tonight at the meeting.

Even if the loss is not as good as you are expecting just keep going because you will see great results next week. Good luck with the weigh in.

• Advertisement

Well done on all the great results guys :)

STS yesterday for me. Still 13.5lbs to go. I'll get there eventually.

You will get there eventually and so will I. I think I need to give my mojo a major kick in the backside. Good luck for the week ahead:)

Zanablue - good luck to you. I'm definitely more motivated this time. Don't want to waste more money on being a member and not using the plan. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 cinnabon

keesa, she was my favourite leader too!
    I was down 4 pounds this week. yay!!

cinnabon wrote: »
    keesa, she was my favourite leader too!
    I was down 4 pounds this week. yay!!

I'm not sure what class to go to now. I've been going to a class on Wednesdays which is on the way home from work but it's more about the food and less the mentality which I like, and it's later so I'm about 2 heavier than the morning class. . I don't know what the new leader is like. I know she subbed before but I can't remember

• Registered Users Posts: 15 cinnabon

keesa, I switched to Mary O'Donoghue, she has a class in Whitefriar Carmelite Community Centre, Aungier street and find her great. Hope you'll find a good leader too!

Thanks. I think I'll give them both a go. See who suits me better!

Last time I was in my old class there was a man giving the class. He's excellent but his class times don't suit me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭granniecaz

Was down 1lb last thursday but my motivation has crashed into a wall since then! Have an exam next week and then have holidays so if I can attempt to stay in or around what I am now, I'll be happy :) Hope everyone else has a great week!

granniecaz wrote: »
    Was down 1lb last thursday but my motivation has crashed into a wall since then! Have an exam next week and then have holidays so if I can attempt to stay in or around what I am now, I'll be happy :) Hope everyone else has a great week!

Congrats on being a pound down, good luck with the exam and enjoy the holiday:)

Hope everyone is doing well. Weigh in tomorrow morning for me. :o

Realistically I could be up next week because I'm going to Electric Picnic at the weekend. I'll do my best but I'm going to enjoy it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

1.5 lbs down last night, very happy. Hopefully I can keep that going steadily now. I've been pro pointing lately, just to get myself back in the right direction.
    I'm still a fan of Filling and Healthy. I like that it's easy to make it part of your everyday life, in terms of food choices.

Also met someone at the meeting that I knew, of old, from WW meetings. It was lovely to see her again, and we had a good chat.

• Advertisement

Down 1lb this week. If I could stay the same after the coming weekend I'd be delighted but I'm not so sure.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dreejay

Hi everyone - I'm so glad to have found this thread. A bit of extra motivation outside of the weekly classes is ideal! I started WW again about a month ago and am getting back into the swing of things. I'm down 1.5 lbs this week which I am delighted with. Joining a new gym certainly helped!

Good luck this week!

Anyone know roughly how much a thai red curry with egg fried rice is in PPs? It was duck with pineapple. Whatever the points were...worth it!

dreejay wrote: »
    Hi everyone - I'm so glad to have found this thread. A bit of extra motivation outside of the weekly classes is ideal! I started WW again about a month ago and am getting back into the swing of things. I'm down 1.5 lbs this week which I am delighted with. Joining a new gym certainly helped!

Good luck this week!

Hi dreejay, Welcome to the thread, you will get plenty of support and motivation here. Good luck on your journey:)

Hey all, I went to my meeting today and I was half pound down. It was a busy week so I am happy enough with that.

Onwards and Downwards:)

So I've eaten allllll the things this week. Just had a half pound loss. The hell is going on body! Better not creep up on me next week :)

Hi all, I went to the meeting today and I was 3lbs down so I'm very happy:) I had a woohoo moment at the scales because that's a big loss for me. Anyway hopefully I can keep my mojo going for next week.

Onwards and Downwards:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dreejay

Congratulations on the losses! I'm down 1.5 this week, which I'm delighted with.

I've given up the Diet Coke this week (very tough for me) so I'm guzzling water like a champion. Hope to keep the momentum going!

Up 3.5lbs after Electric Picnic. It was worth it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CorkClaire82

Up 3.5lbs after Electric Picnic. It was worth it!

There's no way not to be up after the picnic! I've taken the full week off since and eaten all the food, ALL THE FOOD, so we'll see how i get on next week :-S

Advertisement