Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stomach problems/ Eating very little help!

Options
  • 02-09-2015 12:42pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi,

Just looking for similar experiences here - I have stomach inflammation, Hiatus Hernia, and Gallbladder removed 7 weeks ago.

I am only able to eat smaller portions of food. Plain food like turkey, chicken, patatoes, Unflavoured no sauces no spicies etc
    Peas is the only veg i can take
    Bannanas the only fruit.
    1 Slice of toast
    1/2 portion of porrige
    No alcohol, fizzy, chocolate nooo, biscuits 1 plain if i take the 2nd pain and sick feeling......
    Any advice - anyone have similar or maybe i just need to hope it gets better....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

slig17 wrote: »
    Hi,

Just looking for similar experiences here - I have stomach inflammation, Hiatus Hernia, and Gallbladder removed 7 weeks ago.

I am only able to eat smaller portions of food. Plain food like turkey, chicken, patatoes, Unflavoured no sauces no spicies etc
    Peas is the only veg i can take
    Bannanas the only fruit.
    1 Slice of toast
    1/2 portion of porrige
    No alcohol, fizzy, chocolate nooo, biscuits 1 plain if i take the 2nd pain and sick feeling......
    Any advice - anyone have similar or maybe i just need to hope it gets better....

I had my gallbladder removed five years ago and since then I can pretty much each what I like, although high-fat foods/greasy foods will give me diarrhea sometimes.

I also think I have a touch of IBS so I generally avoid high-fat foods or at least cut them down dramatically.
    I don't know what to suggest to you..

If you can't eat any more than you currently eat, maybe you should go back to your GP?

Advertisement