Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Older Diesel vehicles London surcharge

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

listermint wrote: »
    Id say if that puppy was sitting idle in city centre traffic, youd think twice :P

Imagine the torque of that yoke..
    Puts even a cummins/duramax truck engine to shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

How do the iconic red buses fare now, and will they all be scrapped and/or electrified by then?
    listermint wrote: »
    Id say if that puppy was sitting idle in city centre traffic, youd think twice :P
    I'd be wondering how it got there :pac:

Bleh. Electrify the system?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

the_syco wrote: »
    How do the iconic red buses fare now, and will they all be scrapped and/or electrified by then?

I'd be wondering how it got there :pac:

Bleh. Electrify the system?

Yeah, for a few hundred measly billion we could save a few pence on our bill.
    Except we won't, I predict we will have to pay to install them and then electricity will go up.
    5 bucks and my left nut.

Advertisement