Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which do you prefere-Irish-Polish women

Options
  • 03-09-2008 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭

Ok title says it all really just interested to see what the male response will be, mods obviously feel free to move if not in right fourm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I suggest you search the Afterhours forum for threads on that topic tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭eveie

thaedyal should i move this thread to there or do you want to close it completely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Thaedydal wrote: »
    I suggest you search the Afterhours forum for threads on that topic tbh.

Yeah, there's more than enough of them on there!

could someone give me the link ive tried looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Moved from LL :P

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Good jesus why?
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

lol windsock

ok no one wants to answer can someone ssupply me with a link to a similar thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

polish. they make the nicer samidges.

lol at franco
    its funny because alot of irish males like the polish women but very few irish females like the polish males

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I'm not sure what type of response you want eveie -- guys will go for looks/personality etc, not just ethnicity. There could be lovely polish wimmin, and lovely irish wimmin.
    If you do a search in AH for prefer women or something I'm sure you'll get a few links.
    They've done the 'what type of woman you prefer' thing. It never really shows up much, other than going on about the different cultures and which hot wimmin they've encountered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Right evie I am not a mod of the ladies lounge so I could not move the thread while it was there.

Windsock did move it to BGRH where I am a mod but I am going to move it to afterhours.

Good luck and have fun.

ah moving house again! love it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Does it really matter? The nationality shouldn't come into the situation. If you click with the lady and you both get on with each other she could be from the moon for all it would matter.

There have been a zillion threads on this topic already, we really don't need another.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Polish women are generally hotter, but they are quite bland tbh. I'd take a batshit crazy Irish chick any day!!

ok ok please go easy on me i wasnt aware that there was a lot of threads about this, i tried looking but couldnt find any.
    feel free to close this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Does it really matter? The nationality shouldn't come into the situation. If you click with the lady and you both get on with each other she could be from the moon for all it would matter.

There have been a zillion threads on this topic already, we really don't need another.

Showing results 1 to 25 of 148
    Search took 0.28 seconds. Search: Keyword(s): polish ; Posts Made By: Kintarō Hattori

Showing results 1 to 25 of 82
    Search took 0.18 seconds. Search: Keyword(s): poland ; Posts Made By: Kintarō Hattori

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Search took 0.19 seconds. Search: Keyword(s): pole ; Posts Made By: Kintarō Hattori

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Irish women any day, a lot of polish women look too much alike and I have yet to encounter one with more personality than a slab of plasterboard.

latenia wrote: »
    Showing results 1 to 25 of 148
    Search took 0.28 seconds. Search: Keyword(s): polish ; Posts Made By: Kintarō Hattori

Showing results 1 to 25 of 82
    Search took 0.18 seconds. Search: Keyword(s): poland ; Posts Made By: Kintarō Hattori

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Search took 0.19 seconds. Search: Keyword(s): pole ; Posts Made By: Kintarō Hattori

:rolleyes:

What the hell is that all about? Has this subject not been exhaustively covered in After Hours? Even I can admit that it has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

and the point of this thread is ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

There is a Polish woman in my work and I would very much like to ride the gash clean off her over a table or something.

However, generally speaking I prefer the Irish girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

This thread could really do with a pole...

I'll get my coat:o

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

What if we prefer Czechs, Slovaks, Lithuanians or Latvians? Why does it have to be Polish v Irish?

malice_ wrote: »
    What if we prefer Czechs, Slovaks, Lithuanians or Latvians? Why does it have to be Polish v Irish?

Hey hey hey it's no-one versus anyone. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

gcgirl wrote: »
    and the point of this thread is ??
    To find out whether people prefer Irish or Polish woman.

It's written right there in the title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Goodshape wrote: »
    To find out whether people prefer Irish or Polish woman.

It's written right there in the title.

theres a million and 1 threads bout this !

Personally i think we should discuse George Lee's hair and what he could do to make it more interseting on the news :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hey hey hey it's no-one versus anyone. :o
    Aw! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Paddy Dignam

Irish all the way.

But some of my ugly mates are all happy with dozy Polish birds who are only looking for free digs off them, string them along, and basically act the micky teaser with them.

(And before someone jumps down my throat, I know that there are some Irish,
    Chinese, Latvian, Canadian etc etc etc women who would do the same...)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I've found that proportionally more of the polish girls i've met are more friendly when you meet them out. End of story.

• Advertisement

eveie wrote: »
    ok ok please go easy on me i wasnt aware that there was a lot of threads about this, i tried looking but couldnt find any.
    feel free to close this

OP if it makes you feel any better it's always pretty much 50/50.

Advertisement