Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Post a picture of your modifed/performance car(**DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES**)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

boyler07 wrote: »
    A couple of my car.;)

nice, is she a real Nur Edition or a rep?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

projectgtr wrote: »
    nice, is she a real Nur Edition or a rep?

She's a real one alright

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭boyler07

Passed pretty much the exact same car on the Motorway between Ennis and Limerick and I thought I saw a red haired lad driving it.
    Wasn't mine, as far as I know there's 4 left in the South plus a few more up north, mines one of two registered in Dublin.

Yep she's the real deal, build number 618 out of 825 made, only 20k on the clock when I bought it,I've been very happy with it so far, very quick and surprisingly comfortable for a performance car, more pics and a progress thread in the future when I've got the time, here's a few more for now.
    First I'm sorting out the handling with Eibach Pro kit followed by Whiteline RARB then finally uprated grooved and dimpled discs finished off with Mintex pads.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Weren't one of those actually wrote off on the ring, not too soon after being made either? (doubt it was Irish reg)

• Advertisement

Weren't one of those actually wrote off on the ring, not too soon after being made either? (doubt it was Irish reg)
    It was an English squaddie's car, he ended up forking out a fortune for shutting down the track, getting a helicopter too the hospital plus the armco damage, I think it was somewhere around 20k when he got the bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

It was an English squaddie's car, he ended up forking out a fortune for shutting down the track, getting a helicopter too the hospital plus the armco damage, I think it was somewhere around 20k when he got the bill.

seen that, was a pretty nasty crash around a downhill right hander wasn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

My Supra and Knifey Spoonie's MRS, sorry about the bad quality camera phone picture!

086.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Just noticed something rather funny from that photo...

the back of a MRS is like the front of a celica... scarily so

celica.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

Yep she's the real deal, build number 618 out of 825 made, only 20k on the clock when I bought it,I've been very happy with it so far, very quick and surprisingly comfortable for a performance car, more pics and a progress thread in the future when I've got the time, here's a few more for now.
    First I'm sorting out the handling with Eibach Pro kit followed by Whiteline RARB then finally uprated grooved and dimpled discs finished off with Mintex pads.

ive seen car a few times out by cabra and the area, Well jealous so i am

• Advertisement

Pdfile wrote: »
    ive seen car a few times out by cabra and the area, Well jealous so i am
    That must be the other Dublin registered car, I'm in Roscommon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

That must be the other Dublin registered car, I'm in Roscommon.

off to specsavers i go ! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭amandaf675

Well finally got myself something i love :D

Honda.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 42 KildareCross

[IMG][/img]

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Keith in cork

Here's me

I built this

Full-1.jpg

I did this

168053_160206740695828_100001195103967_275031_6762174_n.jpg

I bought this and added my own touch (current)
    026.jpg

028.jpg

I also have this yet to be started as my girlfriend always wanted one. Why i dont know, but she wants, i'll build. (wheels are currently in the shed, dirty rota's :D )

crx001.jpg

And this is there aswell as the daily. Sitting on coilovers and 8x15 Rh cups.

keithastra006.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

More pics needed of the Astra

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Keith in cork

hi_im_fil wrote: »
    More pics needed of the Astra

Here ya go. All thats been done is badgless grill, wheels and slammed. That is all. Same with the bmw and same as the golf. No ****, just low and wheels.

astraaac.jpg

astraaa.jpg

astraaab.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

314454_10150887127150176_805400175_21495687_957080695_n.jpg

Weighing her in for scrap!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Ill give you €50 final offer:p

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Heres a few pics of my Teg

BILD00513.jpg

BILD0073.jpg

BILD00382.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

I love the DC5s in red after my silver one of course, always look so well when they are cleaned up. Lovely clean teg :D

Jemmy wrote: »
    I love the DC5s in red after my silver one of course, always look so well when they are cleaned up. Lovely clean teg :D

Thanks a lot:)

Your right red and silver ftw the rest are to common:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Lads, we all know the true Type R colour is white :p

Lovely Teg dude, I've seen a red one around Maynooth a few times and it's a really nice car

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    Thanks a lot:)

Your right red and silver ftw the rest are to common:D

Hmm co.wicklow... is that photo taken under a bridge just off the old N11?!
    Lads, we all know the true Type R colour is white

Yeah yeah :P

It is indeed:D

You must be close by me ha

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    It is indeed:D

You must be close by me ha

Grew up just up the road from it along the Ballinabarney road, moved before that was built mind you! You get a nice sound out of the car driving under there, hmm haven't seen your car about tho.

Ah yea i no the place well. Ah i do be out and about a good bit, never met a silver one on me travels either:)

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭ABEasy

JDM Celica VVTLI, nothing done except TRD sportivo suspension upgrade & TRD wheels (both came with the car), you feel every fecking bump on the road...

180619.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Fantastic looking wheel, really suit the car big time!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Yep, really nice looking Celica!

Credit to Jemmy for this pic

375658_10150382032482048_655172047_8385013_1610628801_n.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement