Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed II L.E Bargain!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

If you don't give a toss about special editions (like me!) Argos are doing the regular version for €42.99,

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Picked up the White edition this morning. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭maninaskirt

kendragon wrote: »
    Picked up the White edition this morning. Thanks OP.

Me too! Thanks OP.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Where is the cheapest regular edition? Smyths / Argos??

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

i picked up the regular an hour ago in smyths €42!!! not sure about the price in other shops

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Can you just walk into a gamestop and pick up the black edition or do you have to order it?

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Can you just walk into a gamestop and pick up the black edition or do you have to order it?

I think it was very limited stock... worth giving your local stores a bell though... never know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

I wasnt going to get it but once i heard about the sound-track it was an insta-buy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Anyone know if smyths in town have any white versions left? Or any of the gamestops in town have any black versions?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Harvey Norman Little Island are doing the regular version for €39.99, so I'd imagine all HN's are doing the same.

Don't think you'll beat that in a b&m shop today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Smyths reg should only be 39.99, if you paid more bring it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Smyths on Jervis Street are charging €40 for the PS3 version and €43 for the 360 version, guy at the till didn't know why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Leprachaun wrote: »
    Anyone know if smyths in town have any white versions left? Or any of the gamestops in town have any black versions?

Gamestop beside O'Connel st. have some black ones,but the guy said it'd be 90 euro so I just bought the standard one from smyths.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

X360 one is more expensive for regular? Bit ridiculous...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Just got the regular version on ps3 for €38 in Harvey Normans in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Cheers op, picked up one of the last one for the 360 in smyths today! Statue is well cool!

Advertisement