Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the strangest thing you've ever had to drink?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Drank some weird Chinese liquor with a dead lizard floating around it and I mean there was bits floating around. Didn't taste too bad but I really don't know what was going through my head when I said I would have a second one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    A friend of mine used to mix coke and milk. She thought it was delicious *vomit*

Add vodka and she'd have a Black Russian.

Itwasntme. wrote: »
    You drunk semen? That must have been a whole lot of semen :P. Apt username :).

I spit it into a liquor glass and make believe it's Baileys.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Dairybomb - Jagermeister and milk, actually not bad. Lemsip hot whiskey when I had a cold. Had a shot of gazpacho soup once too, weird stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

TPD wrote: »
    Dairybomb - Jagermeister and milk, actually not bad. Lemsip hot whiskey when I had a cold. Had a shot of gazpacho soup once too, weird stuff.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

Add vodka and she'd have a Black Russian.

There's no milk in a Black Russian.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Andy-Pandy wrote: »
    Shot of rice wine with the blood of a snake. Was rank.
    I actually liked that. The rice wine with the stomach bile of a snake though that was vile.

Still drank the full bottle though

Well while going to a Hawksley Workman gig I did find time to have one of these. But a bit like this....
    KTRIC wrote: »
    Human blood ;)

... one thing I did have more recently was something I clearly have to thank my toddler daughter for which is.... Human placenta broth..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Milk and malibu

..Or maybe thats not strange at all..

is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

I quite like Malibu and milk. Jim beam and monster energy drink though, never thought it could taste as bad as it did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Mahewu while living in South Africa. A porridge & flour alcoholic drink. Not for the Coors lite drinkers ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Maybe not that strange but back in the day I was dared to drink a mixture of Coke and milk. Needless to say I vomited everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,914 ✭✭✭circadian

Anyone ever stuff their mouth with XXXX mints and drink some coke?

Mentos are nothing in comparison.

Used to put away a load of double red aftershox mixed with blue wkd when they were on offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

jester77 wrote: »
    Ah Luwak coffee, was on a farm in Indonesia where they made it. Pick up their droppings, wash off the sh*t and roast the beans. Not a bad coffee but not worth the price they charge.

This would be one of the stranger drinks I've had.
    - on seeing image in your post;

:eek: Run awaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Ex girlfriend was a squirter. Tastes a lot nicer than you'd imagine actually:)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,136 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Beer, vodka, wine and prawns. It was everything we had left at the end of a bbq.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

a short...there were 5 of us that knocked it back. Two puked and and the rest of us were were cursing and spluttering for about 10 minutes after.
    No idea what was in it but the bar would only serve you one and I was told that they wouldn't be served to women!

That said somebody made me a cup of tea not long ago and put in two spoons of salt in by mistake. I took a bit gulp. Absolutely rank. It took hours to get the taste out of my mouth. I still shudder when I think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭martinedwards

Baileys & lucozade.

get the mix right and it solidifies, and you eat it with a spoon!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Baileys & lucozade.

get the mix right and it solidifies, and you eat it with a spoon!

Yeah .. But would you want to ..

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 tattoolad2013

Raw eggs and chilli power
    Before you ask it was for a bet there was 100 euro on the line
    and it was paddy night and i was broke

• Registered Users Posts: 16,562 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Habusake - Japanese awamori sake in which a snake was drowned (maybe it was already dead when it was put in there).

A half pint of vinegar I drank on a dare. Being the tough guy I am, I had to pretend it had no affect on me at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Fizgig Bandicoot

Andy-Pandy wrote: »
    And it's kopi luwak that you drank. As a coffee lover I've been thinking about ordering some beans. Would love totry it

I had kopi luwak in a coffee plantation in Bali. Had heard about it in the radio here and it was only the equivalent of a fiver for a cup there so decided to give it a go . I don't see what all the fuss was about. I've had much nicer cups of coffee elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I had kopi luwak in a coffee plantation in Bali. Had heard about it in the radio here and it was only the equivalent of a fiver for a cup there so decided to give it a go . I don't see what all the fuss was about. I've had much nicer cups of coffee elsewhere.

Yeah it was grand, I mean it didn't really taste any different to other coffee I had in Hanoi and surrounding Southeast Asia. Be grand to try it but if you're paying a fiver for coffee on a regular basis over there you're doing it wrong :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Fizgig Bandicoot

I know, definitely went over board with the fiver! But it was very cheap in comparison to what it would have been over here and for the day that was in it, I gave it a go. That and I felt I had done my quota of haggling for the day !

OSI wrote: »
    You basically drank her piss.

No, not one of those fake ones you see on the internet. She was a real one - they are out there you know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

While drunk one night at a party, a guy I vaguely knew offered everyone coffee or tea. I accepted, nobody else did. It tasted really weird, but I didn't want to be rude and drank it. Turns out it was opium, and everyone else knew he was mad for drugs, but let me accept the bloody stuff!

OSI wrote: »
    They are. And a large constituent of what comes out when they squirt, is urea.

Tastes just fine, whatever it's made of, plus there's a lot of fun to be had coaxing it out of it's hiding spot.:D

Advertisement