Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venga infusion drinks

Options
  • 06-10-2014 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭

I've become hooked on the venga infusion rehydrate drink after training. Was just thinking tonight am I wasting my time with it and is it pretty much as bad as coke or powerade. For those who don't know it the nutritional information per 100ml is...

Energy 76kj
    17,8 kcal
    Protein <0.1 g

carbs 3.9 g
    of which sugar 3.9 g

Fat <0.1g
    saturated <0.1g

Dietary fibre <0.1g

sodium <0.02g
    niacin 2.4mg
    Biotin 7.5ug
    pantothenic acid 0.9mg
    potassium 60mg
    calcium 24mg
    magnesium 11.25mg

sorry for writing all that up but haven't a clue how to read these labels. Really wish this was thought in school, nutrition I mean.

Bottle is 500ml

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,558 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

gufc21 wrote: »
    I've become hooked on the venga infusion rehydrate drink after training. Was just thinking tonight am I wasting my time with it and is it pretty much as bad as coke or powerade. For those who don't know it the nutritional information per 100ml is...

Energy 76kj
    17,8 kcal
    Protein <0.1 g

carbs 3.9 g
    of which sugar 3.9 g

Fat <0.1g
    saturated <0.1g

Dietary fibre <0.1g

sodium <0.02g
    niacin 2.4mg
    Biotin 7.5ug
    pantothenic acid 0.9mg
    potassium 60mg
    calcium 24mg
    magnesium 11.25mg

sorry for writing all that up but haven't a clue how to read these labels. Really wish this was thought in school, nutrition I mean.

Bottle is 500ml

19.5g of sugar in 500ml. Not sure how that compares with Coca Cola but it's quote a bit.

Advertisement