Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorporate protein into every meal

Options
  • 08-10-2014 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

All experts say this. Eggs for breakfast, meat for dinner. How else do you get protein into each meal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

WhiteWalls wrote: »
    All experts say this. Eggs for breakfast, meat for dinner. How else do you get protein into each meal?

Beans / glass of milk/ fish / cheese

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭tenifan

There's no rule that says you can't eat meat or fish with your breakfast, dinner or tea.

Beans on toast for breakfast
    a tin of sardines at teatime.
    Kippers at breakfast.
    A chicken breast with your salad at lunchtime.
    Nuts as a snack.
    Cottage cheese is also high in protein.
    Certain types of icecream (read the ingredients)

You can also take protein shakes or add scoops of protein shake to smoothies.

I also hear people saying mushrooms are high in protein.. I think it's exaggerated though, still they contain some protein.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,559 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Brennans-Bread-Protein-advert.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭MaceFace

Why do you feel like you need to incorporate protein into every meal?

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭WhiteWalls

MaceFace wrote: »
    Why do you feel like you need to incorporate protein into every meal?

I just notice that all experts say that its good to try eat protein with each meal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,559 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I just notice that all experts say that its good to try eat protein with each meal

It isn't something to get hung up on though. If you get enough at more than one sitting you'll be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭generic2012

Babies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Avonmore-Protein-269x351.jpg

Advertisement