Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Community - Season 4 [US] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

*slap* "Stop letting him make you realise stuff"

Yet another awesome, hilarious episode; with added John Hodgman! This show can't die damnit!

"That Brett Ratner ... he's just a master at making movies in general"

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

That was an awesome episode - the psych-ward scene was fantastic - and very meta.

You could see where the episode was going very early on - but it didn't make it any less enjoyable.

Loved some of the smaller touches - like Annies reaction to 'Cigarettes'. Lots of fanservice with Pierce complaining that he hardly seems to be in the memories, the group discussing some of the 'inconsistencies' of the past four seasons and the montage of crazy Chang.

Last week was good, but didn't quite meet my expectations for the episode where Chang seizes power and the Greendale-7 were expelled. This week was excellent.

Oh - and if Harmon was trying to kill the idea of another paintball episode - I now want it more than ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

After the psychiatrist tells them that Greendale doesn't exist, what does Troy say before he screams? I can't work it out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Newaglish wrote: »
    After the psychiatrist tells them that Greendale doesn't exist, what does Troy say before he screams? I can't work it out

He realises he parked by a meter, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

"I want to see what happens if we confiscate one of their pens..."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

"Troy and Abed in the morning, at night" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Troy and Abed AND ANNNIEE in the morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭mrkite77

I loved that their "callers" were actually callees.

Btw, it looks like Apple earbuds can be used to predict future crimes.

AUMah.png

"I don't deal in crazy, I deal in help. So, how long has Abed needed a crazy amount of help?"

I have to say, it was an amazing episode. The last half of this season has been really good.

• Advertisement

On the chalkboard in one of the flashbacks is a list of reasons not to do meth..

One of the reasons was 'It turned Star Burns into Star Burned'

They should have a site selling most of the greendale information posters in the background of these episodes, there is a pie chart about holding your breath in this one and a diagram on how to get the best *wuh* sound

This is my favorite easter egg (from the Law & Order episode):

http://i.imgur.com/tKVxW.gif

Made even better by Megan Ganz' reaction to it:
    Holy crap. I certainly did not plan that. And if the director Rob Schrab did, he didn't tell me about it. Now our b.g. actors are planting easter eggs too? "There's so many layers!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

Really enjoyed the ep. Way too many quotable parts! Best one I've seen in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

It was good but the Law and Order ep is my all time favorite and this didn't beat it.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Sheela

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sheela wrote: »
    Death slot? Bollocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Oh crap. They could at least extend the episode order since this is almost definitely our last season :(

Edit: It's worse than I thought... Whitney is it's lead-in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Would Dan Harmon stepping down as showrunner not be a bigger concern that a move to Friday?

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Would Dan Harmon stepping down as showrunner not be a bigger concern that a move to Friday?
    Until we see solid evidence, I'm sticking it firmly in the "rumour camp"..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Tonight's episode is a triple episode - 90 minute season finale!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭muchacho

muchacho wrote: »
    Gus Fring
    is in Community tonight? Aweeesome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

It's the double episode finale tonight, right? I'm getting rather excitable but that's not 8 bit. :pac:

Corkfeen wrote: »
    It's the double episode finale tonight, right? I'm getting rather excitable but that's not 8 bit. :pac:

triple bill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    triple bill

Thanks for making my day. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Holy god that was an amazing hour of Community! THe 8-bit episode was crazy good, no other show could pull off that kinda episode! And GUS!:eek:

Glad we finally got a good bit of Chang in an episode too! Really liked the montage at the end, kinda looks like they had prepared in case it didn't get renewed.

Jeff's speech at the end,
    tumblr_ltftviueZ21qhafj6.gif

"Guys! Send him to the police! He murdered someone!"

• Advertisement

Loved that Jeff jumped and slid like Megaman.

Advertisement