Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eating while having a Dump

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

Nevore wrote: »
    Why would reading or spending a long time reading give you piles?

Sitting on the toilet for a long time puts alot of pressure on your stool dispenser and can lead to piles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

I once got head whilst taking a Pooh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

johnn wrote: »

Oral sex whilst winning a game at Funderland?

Epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Gary4279

I once ate a tracker bar while curling one out...ran straight through me so it did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Hootanany wrote: »
    whats everbodys stance on this ? im more of a newspaper man or a good book, but know a fair few people who dont think twice about taking a baguette or a slice of toast with them when off to drop a log.

Usually sitting on a toilet pot

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭greener greene

I've been told that drinking while doing a wee feels mad. I never remember to try it though :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭alandublin15

right seriously no, no you dont eat and dump at the same time. that ...sht... is for people using soft plastic toilets in monitored padded cells. same goes for the guy who said he had a shank (or economy dump as he called it) - throw your leftovers through your bars at agent starling did you? - and as for the simultaneous head and dump guy.....thats just fking rancid. i want to tell that girl exactly what i think of her, so eh please pass on her number.

btw - did you know there are toilet themed restaurants in japan. serve dump shaped food while you sit on a toilet. well it is japan - so what to expect. pics on google.

http://www.google.ie/images?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1R2ADFA_enIE376&biw=1259&bih=628&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=toilet+restaurant+japan&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

chair sniffing, foot spunking, toilet obsessing weirdo poo freaks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

If I'm not eating I'm shanking

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

wyndham wrote: »
    What about mug of tea or coffee? Coffee and a smoke and the newspaper.

Newspaper or magazine, yes, but tea and coffee :eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MrHankey

If you are in a hurry in the morning trying to get everything ready for the day ahead before running for the bus then yes, it is ok the eat breakfast on the toilet.

And remember boys and girls that Mr. Hankey, he comes out of the toilet every year and gives presents to everybody who has a lot of fiber in their diet.

Mr Hankey, The Christmas Poo
    Small and Brown, he comes from you
    Sit on the toilet, here he comes
    Squeeze him tween your festive buns!
    A present from down below
    Speading joy with a 'howdy ho'!
    He's seen the love inside of you
    Cos he's a piece of poo!

Sometimes he's nutty, sometimes he's corny
    He can be brown, or greenish-brown
    But if you eat fibre on Christmas Eve
    He might come to your town..
    Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo
    He loves me, I love you
    Therefore vicariously, he loves you
    'I can make a Mr Hankey too'!

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭t0mm13b

Gary4279 wrote: »
    I once ate a tracker bar while curling one out...ran straight through me so it did.

hmmm... no wonder that's called "fast food" :rolleyes:

a cracker of a tracker in the jacks :P

Kinda defeats the purpose of sh*tting, doesn't it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Why not just chuck your sandwich down the loo and spare your GI tract the hassle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Kinda defeats the purpose of sh*tting, doesn't it?

How very "roll half eaten while sh!tting" view you have!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Look here ,there are no rights or wrongs in this situation, what matters is the urgency at both ends.

Some years ago I was queuing to 'cast some bronze' at a festival in the UK.

I was extremely hungry and my friend was queuing for a large Whopper and chips for me.

As I approached the stall, I was burning very bad powder, and the baton round had dropped into firing position so I knew I had to fire pretty soon to avoid 'contained discharge'.

Both queues were interminable but eventually a distressed Flutt was next to 'cut rope' when,yes, friend arrives with huge burger.

Grabbed the lot and just as I did door opens and in I go, slam the door to be confronted by devastation, like a plasterers fcuking radio, gunk everywhere.

had to balance the meal on a 'cistern' whilst dropping the strides and hosing a fog of watery midden in the general direction of the pot.

Cleaned as best I could and stayed on the pot while I ate the meal,despite kicks on the door and a sour smell of stale kebabs wafting through the stall.

So, in short there are times when one has to do things one normally would not do.

Hope that clears things up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

johnn wrote: »

She's some craic that mother of yours!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Look here ,there are no rights or wrongs in this situation, what matters is the urgency at both ends.

Some years ago I was queuing to 'cast some bronze' at a festival in the UK.

I was extremely hungry and my friend was queuing for a large Whopper and chips for me.

As I approached the stall, I was burning very bad powder, and the baton round had dropped into firing position so I knew I had to fire pretty soon to avoid 'contained discharge'.

Both queues were interminable but eventually a distressed Flutt was next to 'cut rope' when,yes, friend arrives with huge burger.

Grabbed the lot and just as I did door opens and in I go, slam the door to be confronted by devastation, like a plasterers fcuking radio, gunk everywhere.

had to balance the meal on a 'cistern' whilst dropping the strides and hosing a fog of watery midden in the general direction of the pot.

Cleaned as best I could and stayed on the pot while I ate the meal,despite kicks on the door and a sour smell of stale kebabs wafting through the stall.

So, in short there are times when one has to do things one normally would not do.

Hope that clears things up.

So the turtle head was sticking out then:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Table Top Joe

Also, magazine? Always confuses me why people bring reading material with them, it's a quick job, what are you doing in there?

Thats always puzzled me,whats the point?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Also, magazine? Always confuses me why people bring reading material with them, it's a quick job, what are you doing in there?
    Clearly not accounting for people of all ranges of fibre intake. :P

Nah, there's some situations where I might be having a drink while taking a piss. Get thirsty and need to piss at the same time. Happens. Wouldn't eat on the can though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Hootanany wrote: »
    So the turtle head was sticking out then:D

No, pure buckshot Hoots, soft pellets with a wide spread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kerryman12

thats too weird

Advertisement