Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

90210 - Season 3 [US] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Good ep. last night with Mr. Cannon going all psycho...but damn! Annalynn McCord kicked some ass in this ep. - her breaking down after not slicing up Mr. Cannon was pretty intense!, she acted that well i must say.

The rest was the usual makeup/breakup stuff + Teddy getting to grips with his sexuality, but damn Dixon!...homophobic much?

Great stuff with Cannon/Silver/Naomi but meh on the rest...PLL killed 90210 in the ratings though.

Two cast members are leaving, so expect spoilers in the article: http://www.tvline.com/2011/01/90210-exclusive-lori-loughlin-ryan-eggold-to-exit/

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No real loss in Deb but I kinda like Ryan now he is daddy always wanted to see him with Naomi

Ep. 13 - definately the worst episode of the season, the girls at some hippy retreat?....least Naomi got some nice zingers in, i see Annie has a dark clone, good!....hope Emily creates havoc for her!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

i hate this emily storyline already...
    love charlie for what he did but i really wanted to see some fisticuffs!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trendy88

Whats peoples opinions of episode 14? Have to say I thought there was some good progression in terms of storylines. Also the whole emily v annie thing seems to be heating up. Overall good one this week.

trendy88 wrote: »
    Whats peoples opinions of episode 14? Have to say I thought there was some good progression in terms of storylines. Also the whole emily v annie thing seems to be heating up. Overall good one this week.

I thought it was pretty good, they handled the coming out storyline pretty well. Some good laughs with Naomi as well, I loathe Adrianne this season more then anyone else (even Annie)....what a whinger and drama queen :mad: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trendy88

I loathe Adrianne this season more then anyone else (even Annie)....what a whinger and drama queen :mad: :rolleyes:

Totally Agree!! I have absolutely detested Annie since season one but this season Adrianna takes the award for the hated most cast member!! She really grates on me!! Cant wait till she finds out about silver and Navid. That might take her down a peg or two!

Lori Loughlin has explained why she is leaving 90210.

Earlier this year, it emerged that Loughlin and her co-star Ryan Eggold will exit the show at the end of this season.

Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, Loughlin suggested that there is nothing else for her character Debbie to do.

"Ryan and I will finish the season and then we're done," she said. "There's just not much for me to do. It is a very big cast and it is hard to service all of us. The focus of the show is the kids.

"The parents were essentially there to service the storylines of the kids, and occasionally we got a few separate storylines, but it just wasn't really working in a way that all of us had enough to do. The CW has a demographic that they appeal to, and they do it very well."

Loughlin also admitted that she is not sure how Debbie will leave the show, saying: "I would guess they may wrap some things up but then again they have already asked me if I would come back for some episodes next year if they need me."

• Advertisement

Snoop Dogg guest spot on 90210, on Monday we had Nelly: http://www.tvline.com/2011/02/90210-exclusive-snoop-dogg-rolls-into-town/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Glad to see
    Liam believes annie and try's to help annie expose Emily

that emily storyline was starting to get on my nerves, surely her friends would at least have supported Annie (as annoying as she is) over some random newcomer?

i am curious to see how this storyline interacts with the adrianna/silver storyline, which side will the girls fall on etc......up to now its always been 1 vs 1 with them divided 50/50.

but considering they have all wronged annie, and what silver did was wrong But with adrianna acting like a diva which way will it go?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s114/90210/news/a304931/90210-to-revive-bipolar-disorder-plot.html
    90210 will reportedly examine Silver's bipolar disorder again in future episodes.
    According to TV Line, Silver (Jessica Stroup) will begin to struggle with the condition again after Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) finds out about her affair with Navid (Michael Steger).
    Stroup explained: "Adrianna is not likeable now, and she's only going to continue to do worse things to Silver.
    "The bipolar disorder is something she's been medicating herself to fight against. Unfortunately, someone tampers with [the medicine] and stuff's about to blow up!"
    Sources on the show added that Silver's struggle with bipolar disorder will last for a number of episodes and could affect her romance with Navid.
    90210 airs on Mondays at 8/7c on The CW in the US and on Tuesdays at 9pm on E4 in the UK.

That was easily one of the better episodes of the season, it was well done. My fave part was the two stoners sitting on the grass....and the planes fly over!...how awesome was that??

I liked the exploration of Teddy and his friends adjusting, they are all tryna cope with their new respective realities.....those situations had alot of realism and normalce to them. Naomi rejected by the nerd!!! "but i'm everyone's type"....ah, no love!

Big wakeup call there for Naomi, next weeks ep. she gets desperate...makes an arse of herself + it's gonna be very funny!!, Emily and Annie...wow!, Annie went all Ferrel on Emily's ass...haha!

Heating up nicely this one, i do enjoy seeing Annie tortured! :-)
    Sad ending though....Padma Aturli, one of the staff writers. She died of cancer in January.

You wrote a great ep. Padma, RIP.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/01/r-i-p-padma-atluri/

Mondays ep. should be really funny! :p

Showrunner leaving?....hmmm, cast want it to end, so....whatcha think?, one more season or call it a day?

http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/90210-showrunner-rebecca-sinclair-leaving/

http://www.deadline.com/2011/03/90210-showrunner-rebecca-sinclair-exits/

^ --> Goodbye Rebecca…Please take Stuart Gillard with you.

^ LEGEND!!! :D

A major character on 90210 will announce that
    she’s expecting in the May 16 season finale

^ it's
    Naomi

The idiots at tvline let that slip....morons.

CATFIGHT!...haha!, i loves me some throwdowns and the old falling into the pool routine. not a bad ep. - few funny lines here and there, well rounded in that all the kids got equal screentime. Adrianna at the end!!!!.....messing with Silver's bipolar meds??....NOT COOL!

Actually a pretty solid and interesting ep. last night, first off...the music was great: Walking On Sunshine/Get It On etc.
    I always find Jessica Stroup turns it up a notch acting wise when she does her manic/bipolar episodes....she acted rather well in this ep.

Adrianna....pure evil! :mad: , poor Silver, going mental again, acting all crazy and manic (slowly), it looked like she was just super happy and excited but as the ep. went on she took a first class flight to crazytown! :eek:

The Annie plotline wasn't bad either with the legendary Sally Kellerman playing an old skool Hollywood actress who hung with Peter Fonda and and Cassavetes. But she has Alzimers and wants assisted suicide....interesting plotline not done before.

Naomi....lol!, she never fails to bring the laughs :p, that poor girl terrified of her running out of Max' room :D
    But one thing i do applaud was that they didn't go the cliche route of her answering the final question correctly, how many times have you seen that done? :rolleyes:

She got it wrong which was better and more realistic, overall a solid ep. which i think will beat GG in the ratings this week, SLOTAT was boring so i think 90210 will do well.

Comfirmed: 90210 best GG in viewers and adult demo:http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/04/26/tv-ratings-monday-dancing-with-the-stars-rises-crushes-competition-the-event-law-orderla-up-still-woeful/90532

Lets see if it beats GG in female demo!

• Advertisement

SPOILER ALERT!!....pics/info on the finale [i hereby accept zero responsibility from here on in]

http://www.tvline.com/2011/04/90210-exclusive-prom-king-queen/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

[i hereby accept zero responsibility from here on in]

http://www.tvline.com/2011/04/90210-exclusive-prom-king-queen/

I'm fairly certain no one cares about this show...:p

tvnutz wrote: »

I think you're wrong, i think people do watch the show, you'll find postings here besides me, often you'll find people don't post but read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

tvnutz wrote: »

This show has a huge following. Just because people don't post about it doesn't mean they don't watch it.

I am loving the last few episodes. I want to crawl into the TV and kill Adriana though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Average episode i thought. Really want Adrianna and her one facial expression to go away! Ivy and Raj...marriage?? ugh yeah romantic he's dying etc but really??

Thought it was funny that Annie asked Dixon to choose between two dresses for prom and then showed up in neither!

Was really hoping the will said something about the necklace and it rightfully belonged to Marla's daughter or something...instead "here Annie, have everything even though I have a daughter and you were just the help" (i know she grew to be more than that but c'mon!) Hopefully the daughter fights her for it or something, otherwise mentioning the daughter was utterly pointless.

Naomi possibly not going to CU was probably the most interesting part of the episode.

Hopefully the finale next week gets a bit exciting. They'll have to write out
    Ryan and Debbie
    somehow.

tomissex wrote: »
    Average episode i thought. Really want Adrianna and her one facial expression to go away! Ivy and Raj...marriage?? ugh yeah romantic he's dying etc but really??

Thought it was funny that Annie asked Dixon to choose between two dresses for prom and then showed up in neither!

Was really hoping the will said something about the necklace and it rightfully belonged to Marla's daughter or something...instead "here Annie, have everything even though I have a daughter and you were just the help" (i know she grew to be more than that but c'mon!) Hopefully the daughter fights her for it or something, otherwise mentioning the daughter was utterly pointless.

Naomi possibly not going to CU was probably the most interesting part of the episode.

Hopefully the finale next week gets a bit exciting. They'll have to write out
    Ryan and Debbie
    somehow.

LOL!...i never even spotted that! :p
    Yeah it wasn't a great ep. and the prom was pretty crap, held at some modern whacky looking club. As for Adrianne............ :mad::mad::mad:

Oh she makes my blood boil!, i'm sure Navid will come upon her purse next week and discover the truth, she seriously needs a slap that one! :mad:

What she did was criminal, endangering not only Silver but others if she went mental!, Annie got a big wad of cash? :confused: :rolleyes:
    I guess
    Ryan and Debbie push off to Paris next week
    , very shoddy treating those characters/actors like that!

Former Life Unexpected showrunners to helm 90210 for season 4:

http://www.deadline.com/2011/05/90210-taps-new-showrunners/

Season finale tonight, hopefully Adrianne gets whats coming to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Season finale tonight, hopefully Adrianne gets whats coming to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad she did! :D

i thought it was a brilliant ending, i cannot wait to find out what happens with Max and Naomi, his parent or his child? :eek:

Annie and Liam annoyed me though, she likes thinking they are some fairytale couple and she can say or do what she wants, and he takes it (and takes her back) constantly! :mad:

I was so happy for raj and Ivy and Silver and navid though... great ending! :)

Advertisement