Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If this was your last ever post for this year

Options
  • 20-12-2010 2:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

And it probably iiiiiiiiiiis mine....go mad me beloved ah darlings...

IBTL...I am woman, I am proud!..

(I am woman, proud...and ever so sloghtly pissed ..yeah 4 me..I can spell sloghtly!)..it.s all good, the ****in articles! thatV THat rr runn.....feck the coun try, i wish I had aroide outside!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

shoot!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Say wha?
    Stay off the drink!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Ahh..nice to hear somebodys having a good time

(and by sounds of it will have a massive hangover in the mawning morning to )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

****e, thought I was endind another thread, am so ssorry that it wasnt. but am sure that my beloved darlings in admin may choose to likk it,,.meant killl it..fail me now..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

Ffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Can you stop pretending to be a drunken housewife? It is getting rather sad at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Oh, so you too share the same interest as me.
    I also enjoy going on boards after a night out however, I fail to reckognise how it has any affect on my punctuation and grammar. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

If it was my last post of the year, I would say:

"Fuck you 2010, I'm outta here!!"

Biggins wrote: »
    Say wha?
    Stay off the drink!
    Yeah, no, I won't go...am not a total alcho...do not dare get me started on nurses, they are the devil incarnet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

Keep your promise and make your last post of the year please.

• Advertisement

Am but a very small little seed compared to outlaw pete...u and all the ah lot keep me going sometimes...so happy xmas to you and yours...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Promotionyay!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

shuvly wrote: »

IBTL...I am woman, I am proud!..

:confused:
    Proud of what exactly. Your choice of gender??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Goldenegg

shuvly wrote: »
    IBTL...I am woman, I am proud!../QUOTE]

That's great! Well done! Blue Peter badge on it's way to you! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

In your other thread I said
    You could always delete your post. Just click edit and then click on delete.
    and you replied
    Emm. I could always delete until your mot was good lookin, but I don't have all night...
    I assumed you had posted something in the shooting forum by mistake and wanted advice on how to delete it but it seems you were trying to be funny or something. Sorry about the misunderstanding. It's just that I don't speak troll.

That isn't what my last post of the year would be, it's just that your other thread is locked so I can't reply there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement