Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accidently just posted in shooting..wtf.

Options
  • 20-12-2010 1:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

I just did that, havnt checked it out..but got the distinct impression I wasnt where I was supposed to be..no mans land..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Well thats just super... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

Countdown..

I am locking myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

someone shticky this shít.

Good people on that forum. You could learn a lot.

• Advertisement

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Well thats just super... :)
    Yep, I dont know how i got there, but shooting is not just for christmas. and wtf, am surprisingly 4 me...almost drunk am not at all sober, so I thoght IDSd give shoooting a go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

You could always delete your post. Just click edit and then click on delete.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

shuvly wrote: »
    Yep, I dont know how i got there, but shooting is not just for christmas. and wtf, am surprisingly 4 me...almost drunk am not at all sober, so I thoght IDSd give shoooting a go!

Shooting while drunk. Whats the worst that could happen... :D

Good people on that forum. You could learn a lot.
    welll, thats not me...but was(am) in the mood of shooting some people so has anyone got a rod, a chicken sandwhich and a can of carsberg?...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

It's awful when you enter and find yourself shooting when you didn't want to be.

• Advertisement

You could always delete your post. Just click edit and then click on delete.

Emm. I could always delete until your mot was good lookin, but I don't have all night...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Boring.

Go to bed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement