Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tourdeconamara booked out

Options
  • 23-04-2015 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

Long shot i know but if anyone has registered and can't make it i would really appreciate your registration. Didn't think i could make it but now can and was booked out when i tried alot of friends doing it and making a weekend of it with accommodation already booked. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭C-Shore

k mac wrote: »
    Long shot i know but if anyone has registered and can't make it i would really appreciate your registration. Didn't think i could make it but now can and was booked out when i tried alot of friends doing it and making a weekend of it with accommodation already booked. Thanks.

Would you consider signing up for www.foph.ie in exchange for a Tour de Conamara entry?

Some info here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057418951

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭DanDublin1982

k mac wrote: »

Might be able to help you out. Ive mailed them asking what their cancellation policy is in regards refunds, haven't specifically asked them to cancel my entry. If they respond and don't just cancel and refund we can probably sort something out. Went with a medium gillet, not sure if that would be any use to you.

On crutches for the next 5 weeks which is why I can't make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭C-Shore

C-Shore wrote: »
    Would you consider signing up for www.foph.ie in exchange for a Tour de Conamara entry?

Some info here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057418951

I've heard back. I can get you a place, I just ask that you take part in the cycle above if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭k mac

C-Shore wrote: »
    I've heard back. I can get you a place, I just ask that you take part in the cycle above if you can.

Thanks C-shore would love to take part but unfortunately am not available that weekend.

Advertisement