Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

If love the feeling u get when u open a gold pack
    Its better than sex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

4 x 50k packs and a sh1t load of 7.5k packs.........no player worth more thank 1k :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

brought 3 50k packs, 2 7.5k packs and one 5k pack. best i got was lorrente :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

when i go to store It does not give me the option to use microsoft points? Any ideas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Just bought a truck load of player packs, nowt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Wasted 150,000 coins on the 50,000 packs. Also got a few 7.5k packs
    Ribery and Nasri only ones worth mentioning....would have loved a team of the week player even

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Was about to go on and buy a few and said id check on here first to see how ye were getting on buying them before I wasted any coins...seems like wasted would be the word. Feck all decent cards as usual then?

If love the feeling u get when u open a gold pack
    Its better than sex.

Im only 16 so cant agrre or disagree with u on that

Axwell wrote: »
    Was about to go on and buy a few and said id check on here first to see how ye were getting on buying them before I wasted any coins...seems like wasted would be the word. Feck all decent cards as usual then?

Feck all would be an understatement. 500k over 3 days and got nothing worth mentioning :p

Would have felt better giving it away instead of wasting it on packs........

Lol Xavi is not even selling for a million, just saw one expire at 915k. EA are seriously being generous this year, absolute sh1t loads being pulled. Shame I didn't pull one though, I'd have been happy with an Alonso :D

• Advertisement

ya xavi's price is a bit suprising. In two minds over if I should buy an 93 Pique. The price will go up but Im afraid of making a loss

I got one for 485k last night. Already selling for 530k+ and will only keep going up since he's out of packs. Not too much risk there tbh

i may sell xavi and buy him now

I've decided not to spend anymore on packs and just buy 1 more TOTY player instead. I'll probably go for TOTY Iniesta if he gets a little bit cheaper. Already have Pique and Alves. Should make a fat profit on the 3 of them in a few weeks time :)

Went with TOTY Alonso instead. My team is almost complete ! :D

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ccmr7p1hbcwNJ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 joshcire

He guys im new enough to these forums aswel as Fifa Ultimate team i have played Fifa 11 but didn't understand Ultimate team last year but i started it this year the team i have is all bronzes nd not even 2 star rated with 60 chemistry im finding it very hard to make coins and wonder what im doing wrong because every bit of coins i make i end up having to use on fitness cards or contract cards any help with how to make coins woud be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Bought two 50k packs and a few 7500. Best cards I got were Villa, Tevez and Suarez. I have yet to get an IF card, and Ive opened maybe 40 packs at this stage.

On another note does anyone that uses Hart find he parrys the ball straight to an opposition player an awful lot, it's driving me mad :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

joshcire wrote: »
    He guys im new enough to these forums aswel as Fifa Ultimate team i have played Fifa 11 but didn't understand Ultimate team last year but i started it this year the team i have is all bronzes nd not even 2 star rated with 60 chemistry im finding it very hard to make coins and wonder what im doing wrong because every bit of coins i make i end up having to use on fitness cards or contract cards any help with how to make coins woud be greatly appreciated.

Fella asked pretty similar stuff to you not so long ago. Check out from this page onwards! :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056395720&page=28

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Today's the day. EA, Microsoft and Sony going to be laughing all the way to the bank. Ronaldo and Messi hit packs tonight!

Also to the above re: Joe Hart - no. I find him one of, if not the most, difficult keepers to beat!

🤪

Sh1t, here we go. I've changed my mind yet again. Gonna try my luck with 200k. I just know I'm gonna regret this :(

• Advertisement

OMG......Got the "How great is that achievement ?" and thought it might be TOTY Rooney, Messi or Ronaldo. But no, it's IF Benzema :(

jamescd wrote: »
    OMG......Got the "How great is that achievement ?" and thought it might be TOTY Rooney, Messi or Ronaldo. But no, it's IF Benzema :(

And he's worth at least 250,000 ?

But I opened 350k worth of packs tonight :(

Gonna use him in my team anyway, but still 850k spent over the last 5 days and I only have IF Benzema to show for it. I'm done with packs, not opening another one until FIFA 13 !!!

But I opened 350k worth of packs tonight :(

Gonna use him in my team anyway, but still 850k spent over the last 5 days and I only have IF Benzema to show for it. I'm done with packs, not opening another one until FIFA 13 !!!

We all know that's not true :pac:

When team of the season comes out you'll be bored of your La Liga dream team! :p

Alright, maybe I'll open a few more down the line. But definitely not opening another one soon, ughhhhhh :p

I am incredibly jealous

Wasted quite a bit of time and money on packs :( At least I'm not still saving for an Ibrahimovic - played against a couple of them and I'm not sure he's worth the money (can someone tell me otherwise / lend me him for a couple of days? :D)

🤪

I have Ibrahimovich, absolute beast

• Advertisement

I have Ibrahimovich, absolute beast

Dang...Now I wish I hadn't thrown away some good money. You're good at making money - is it the IF you have?

His pace is a bit off - he'd be one of the slower members of my team...I've had little trouble defending against him - I suppose he was in the wrong hands!

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Pulled Iniesta and Gervinho out of a 7.5k pack there, my best to date! Shame it wasnt a TOTY version, oh well, im still very happy! :D

Hopefully will sell for 250k+, and get Ibra and IF Boateng

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Dang...Now I wish I hadn't thrown away some good money. You're good at making money - is it the IF you have?

His pace is a bit off - he'd be one of the slower members of my team...I've had little trouble defending against him - I suppose he was in the wrong hands!

If on xbox hold LT when shooting and he will score. Long shots are really good. I got the normal version for 75k.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

If on xbox hold LT when shooting and he will score. Long shots are really good. I got the normal version for 75k.
    Holding LT when shooting from long range does not affect the shot in any way...

You hold LT when a ball is coming towards you if you want to do a diving header, bicycle kick etc.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bidr4RI3bcxFa

Just need Ronaldo. He seems to have gone up in price though, gonna wait and he see if he gets cheaper :)

Can you guys reccomend some improvements plz? Max budget 500k

Cesar
    Ramos-Lucio-carlvahlo-puyol-Marcelo
    Sahin-Xavi-Sneijder
    Cavani-Ibrahimovich

Debating on whether to buy messi now or save up for ronaldo

• Advertisement

Cesar
    Sahin-Xavi-Sneijder
    Cavani-Ibrahimovich

That looks like a team lacking in real pace.

Carvalho, Sahin and maybe Cavani out for me.

I'd nearly change formation too but everyone has their own style.

Is your chemistry 100?

Aha Shake wrote: »

Cesar
    Sahin-Xavi-Sneijder
    Cavani-Ibrahimovich

That looks like a team lacking in real pace.

Carvalho, Sahin and maybe Cavani out for me.

I'd nearly change formation too but everyone has their own style.

Is your chemistry 100?

Chemistery is 95 with a manager. Cavani is goin to be a sub. Pepe for Carvalho. Maybe Ribery/Ozil for sahin.

Chemistery is 95 with a manager. Cavani is goin to be a sub. Pepe for Carvalho. Maybe Ribery/Ozil for sahin.

Yeah I was thinking Pepe and Ozil. Can get both for less than 30k total no bother (on ps3)

Add Messi or Ronaldo and you'll be sorted!

Hmmm, looks like the entire TOTY team is gonna be released for two hours (7PM - 9PM). I don't want to spend any more on packs, must resist !!! :D

Hmmm, looks like the entire TOTY team is gonna be released for two hours (7PM - 9PM). I don't want to spend any more on packs, must resist !!! :D

So tempting but must resist

• Advertisement

If EA release them 50k packs, I might not be able to resist :pac:

140k spent........got Falcao, Hazard and Walcott. Lovely :pac:

Will the market crash over the next month or so do ye reckon? Might liquidate now if so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Planning on building a La Liga team with Ibrah some how involved has anyone any idea's on how I could incorporate him into it with a link or should it matter if team has 100 chemistry already. I was thinking 4411 with Pato behind him and two Brasilians from La Liga. Only have 20k atm though, but keeping my BPL team just getting a bit bored of it. Annoying how tourny winnings are only 4.5k I nearly always win them I feel should be a bit more rewarding the 8k el classico ones were handy!

I've had enough of packs too. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Finical wrote: »
    Planning on building a La Liga team with Ibrah some how involved has anyone any idea's on how I could incorporate him into it with a link or should it matter if team has 100 chemistry already. I was thinking 4411 with Pato behind him and two Brasilians from La Liga. Only have 20k atm though, but keeping my BPL team just getting a bit bored of it. Annoying how tourny winnings are only 4.5k I nearly always win them I feel should be a bit more rewarding the 8k el classico ones were handy!

I've had enough of packs too. :pac:

Use Diego and someone else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Use Diego and someone else

Going to go with him and Kaka. Cheers! :)

Finical wrote: »
    Planning on building a La Liga team with Ibrah some how involved has anyone any idea's on how I could incorporate him into it with a link or should it matter if team has 100 chemistry already. I was thinking 4411 with Pato behind him and two Brasilians from La Liga.

But you also need your RM and LM to link with Pato so can be a bit tricky

Anyway, here's my latest hybrid:

argentinas.jpg

6 players from Serie A, 3 from La Liga and 2 from the Premiership but they all link with each other :cool:

But you also need your RM and LM to link with Pato so can be a bit tricky

Anyway, here's my latest hybrid:

6 players from Serie A, 3 from La Liga and 2 from the Premiership but they all link with each other :cool:

I think I preferred the team with Casillas, Iniesta and TOTY Pique etc!

You meant this one ?

laliga1.jpg

I still have it, I like to have several teams to play around with :D

You meant this one ?

I still have it, I like to have several teams to play around with :D

That's the one!

Quick question.

In your Argentinaish team, although it has 100% chemistry, would there be any added advantage if all players had perfect chemistry with each other, perfect positions, perfect formations and a managers from same country and with same formation as everyone?

• Advertisement
Advertisement