Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what do men really want as a present?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Pinkchick03

got minifridge for my boyfriend for his room - fan in it was really noisy so he had to get rid of it :(

Got my man flying lesson before - he has always been big into airplanes and always says he'd love to fly one - so needless to say he really really appreciated it ;)

Most men I would say would love flying lessons!

Gadgets yes - go to www.firebox.com or www.boysstuff.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

blowjobs blowjobs blowjobs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭meepmeep

Yup, my boyfriend is getting a flying lesson this year....

Its something that he would love but would never get for himself (i don't think)

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Deadwing had it right.

Gadgets are the way to go. The more features and the more assembly time required, the better.

Sex is a good present for a single person. If you're looking for a present for a boyfriend, sex is not it. Unless you're satisfying a fantasy of his, and making a big effort, he'd be disappointed with just sex, because he's expecting that anyway, on top of his present.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭MrVestek

As others here have said before, each guy (or girl) is their own individual and what they'd really love depends on their interests and likes, so just think, is there any tv show he's really into? get the dvd... any franchise he really likes? Any interest in cars, planes, space, boxing, football... etc etc etc... Ya gotta think about these things. Coming onto a forum on the net aint really gonna help as you'll get general muppety replies (as you can see... this IS including my own).

So... just sit down and think about it, then forget what you've thought about and just buy him a sandwich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Pinkchick03

Achilles wrote:
    As others here have said before, each guy (or girl) is their own individual and what they'd really love depends on their interests and likes, so just think, is there any tv show he's really into? get the dvd... any franchise he really likes? Any interest in cars, planes, space, boxing, football... etc etc etc... Ya gotta think about these things. Coming onto a forum on the net aint really gonna help as you'll get general muppety replies (as you can see... this IS including my own).

So... just sit down and think about it, then forget what you've thought about and just buy him a sandwich.
    LOL Sandwiches - mmm!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭MrVestek

MMMmmm... sandwich... i enjoy ham.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,490 ✭✭✭✭Victor

.But is that cat wont fly, for any man, a miniature fridge. pain in the hole to have to go to the kitchen to get beer. Or imagine wakin up hungover with the taste like a badger's arse in your mouth and turning over to a miniature fridge filled with cool, crisp, refreshing bottles of <insert fav bottled water brand here>. I'm telling you, he'll be thanking you <insert number of nights out a week> mornings a week for the rest of his life.
    And a microwave, for cooking some brekkie in bed. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15 buzzinb

seamus wrote:
    Sex is a good present for a single person. If you're looking for a present for a boyfriend, sex is not it.

unless of course he's your husband; then you can go back to giving him sex again. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

gadgets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Some kind of sex gadget you can use while bungee jumping.

Advertisement