Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cheapest petrol in Clare ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Jim Martin

Was 144.9 Topaz on the Limerick Rd in Ennis the other day yet 150.9 Topaz in Quilty!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

The petrol station across from Flannan's (Captain Macs) is consistantly the cheapest in town for the last few weeks, I think it was 144.6 on Sunday when I was there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn

Which garage in Clare is generally the cheapest ? I drive up to Sligo/Mayo area quite a bit and find cheap petrol in Howley's of Gort and especially around Ballindine/Claremorris (3-4c per litre less than Ennis) ?

Without naming current prices (as they fluctuate too much for a comparison), which garage do you find cheapest ?

off topic i lolled at your nickname.

Flannan's is usually the cheapest.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Jim Martin

€1.499 in Miltown Malbay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Just saw this on pumps.ie

http://www.pumps.ie/viewStation.php?stationID=711

Can anyone verify?

Passing there tomorrow, will make the car get sick with Diesel! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

^^^^^^^^^^^

thats gotta be a mistake, surely

update: just phoned them....it is a mistake:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

Damn and bother anyway, just sold the first born.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

Petrol was 1.62.99 there yesterday

Advertisement