Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lose a stone in one week?? Possible??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I know its a Zombie thread, but Holy **** lol. 1st in one week is highest level of bull**** I ever heard. I started at 20st and the most I ever had lost in one weeks was 8lb. Even then I perfectly knew that it could have been was just timing of my meals/stomack content/amount of water in my body and just a simple thing as weighing in timing.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Walkedit

I know its a Zombie thread, but Holy **** lol. 1st in one week is highest level of bull**** I ever heard. I started at 20st and the most I ever had lost in one weeks was 8lb. Even then I perfectly knew that it could have been was just timing of my meals/stomack content/amount of water in my body and just a simple thing as weighing in timing.

I don't disagree but am interested to see how my body reacts.

On WW most I ever lost was 6 lbs so you did better , matched by weeks with no loss that balanced out over time. My diet is already quite clean so I think a week of eating less is not a bad thing. Anyway I'll fire up a new thread and document a week on the "Idiot's" diet but also post/track my weight thru end of the challenge. I may try some other variants depending on how I'm getting on. I'm prepared to adopt some "biggest loser" methods to deliver what the sponsors have been promised BUT I do want to sustain it.

Advertisement