Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭arcticmonkeys

Haha its no problem.

With PM i have credit on the account (top it up by €10 every now and again) and its only debited from when they receive the parcel into their NI office.

Ah! that's handy. Didn't notice that on the website even though its clearly stated thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

Cancelled my preorder with gamescollection and ordered from Simply Games this morning.
    Got an email from Simply Games saying that they could not verify my address (my parcel motel address) and to please give a reason why this may be.
    Once I responded by verifying my address and stating it was a Parcel Motel address they verified the address and the game has been dispatched already!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Shy_Dave! wrote: »
    Cancelled my preorder with gamescollection and ordered from Simply Games this morning.
    Got an email from Simply Games saying that they could not verify my address (my parcel motel address) and to please give a reason why this may be.
    Once I responded by verifying my address and stating it was a Parcel Motel address they verified the address and the game has been dispatched already!

Fcuk. I kbew i should have dobe the same today. If i do it tonight, when do you guys think ill receive it?

Dying to plsy this collection!!

No guarantees, mine could get held up for weeks but I would guess they usually dispatch before 3.30pm, so sometime Thurs? Maybe even Wednesday? Using Parcel Motel it would go to Antrim first, so that's a ferry ride, so add a couple of hours to travel time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

TheGameCollection are out of stock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭LauraW7746

Lemlin wrote: »
    Have never played an Unchartered game as I had a 360 and not a PS3 so really looking forward to this.

They are great games, ive played them twice over on PS3 and really looking forward to playing on PS4 again and catching up before uncharted 4! :D

the game was despatched by the game collection to my PMUK address. hopefully i get it on thursday :D

MarkY91 wrote: »
    the game was despatched by the game collection to my PMUK address. hopefully i get it on thursday :D

Mine was dispatched Monday afternoon by Simply Games to my PMUK address, still no word on it being received by PM yet.

*Edit* Just got an email from PM that it has arrived in Dublin!

Shy_Dave! wrote: »
    Mine was dispatched Monday afternoon by Simply Games to my PMUK address, still no word on it being received by PM yet.

*Edit* Just got an email from PM that it has arrived in Dublin!

yeah i was going to cancel and go with simply games but it wouldnt allow me to have a dlivery address AND billing address. i had to either do pmuk for both or my home address for both

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭LauraW7746

I ordered special edition off gamestop.ie got shipped today with DPD so really hoping ill get it tomorrow :)

Edit: Got it this morning! Wahoo Now I just need to bring myself to finish Until Dawn first! :eek:

• Advertisement

Copy arrived in my Parcel box early this morning, so took about 2 1/2 days delivery from Simply Games using the Royal Mail first and then Parcel Motel, not bad at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

So when is this out? I thought it was today?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

So when is this out? I thought it was today?

Europe got it on wednesday technically, we always gotta wait for the friday.

Europe got it on wednesday technically, we always gotta wait for the friday.

Ah, I see. And what time tomorrow? It would be great to purchase it in the early hours and have it ready in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Available to download now on the PS Store. Unlocks at midnight tonight.

Available to download now on the PS Store. Unlocks at midnight tonight.

Great, cheers!

Mines in transit on parcel motel since 5pm today. Ill get it tomorrow. Kinda defeated the purpose of me ordering it off them as I wanted to play it tonight.

doing getting all trophies on all 3 games = 3 platinums or 1?

had great fun platinuming the 3rd game on ps3 and want to go ahead and do it again as with the first two.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,390 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Just picked it up from Parcel Motel.

Goodbye weekend!

Think I'll be trying for platinum on all of them alright! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Played the first few chapters in Drakes Fortune last night and it's a lot easier than I remembered.
    Game looks great but I'm really looking forward to starting Among Thieves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

This worth it lads for someone who h's never played any of the games? Have it reserved in Argos and may pick it up tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I love it to bits. Remasters aren't technically GOTY contenders, but this is my GOTY.

This worth it lads for someone who h's never played any of the games? Have it reserved in Argos and may pick it up tomorrow

Only ever played uncharted 3 before buying this remaster and I can say that it was one of the best games I've ever played. Only done chapter 1 of the first remaster so far and it's playing and looking well

• Registered Users Posts: 14,364 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Played them all multiple times on PS3.

It's 100% worth it. Best gaming series behind MGS.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Never finished uncharted 3 so this is the perfect opportunity to start it all again.

Too much of a back log to justify buying this too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

In the same boat here. Have a massive backlog but its new and shiny and iv only ever played 2. Kinda hoping it will drop in price like the last of us did in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,720 ✭✭✭lertsnim

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Kinda hoping it will drop in price like the last of us did in a while.

That's what I am waiting for too. I don't think it will go as low as Last of Us but €30 and I am sold.

Nathan is a very handsome man. Haha

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Nathan is a very handsome man. Haha

Too handsome. My girlfriend can't stand video games and yet she sat through most of Drake's Fortune.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

HAving never played any games in the series, will be picking this up.

My PS4 has been a dust collector with a serious lack of games enticing me. Plan to plough more time into the console.

This is most likely going to be first up, along with finishing some games I already have.

Advertisement