Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone help me?

Options
  • 19-11-2008 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭

My girlfriend has gone back to college in the last 2 months and I would like to pick her up a laptop to help her with her studies. I am thinking something pink (I know) as she's quite girly. I'm looking to spend about €450-500 (~£400) and looking at my options for buying it from UK or NI to take advantage of the current exchange rate. I am going up to Newry in 2 weeks, and delivery to an address in the UK is possible too.

I know Dell have something in and around €500 that they're advertising daily in the newspapers, but Dell would prob cost me comparatively more than I would get from a UK website or up north, as I will need to buy it from Dell Ireland.

Has anyone any ideas where I should look, or what models are solid enough? I am thinking of avoiding the Vaio's too as I reckon you are just spending the money on the Vaio name.

Any help appreciated, thanks!

Comments

Advertisement