Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most disgusting thing you've done in your OH's company?

Options
  • 26-11-2008 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

I saw this thread on a different forum and the replies were both hilarious and :eek:

An ex gf of mine was over for dinner with me and my parents and she excused herself to go to the bathroom. After about ten mins i got a text to come upstairs discreetly because she had a bit of a problem.

Dialogue went something like this:

Me: "Whats wrong"

Her: "Ohmigodohmigodohmigod what am i gona do"

Me "Seriously whats wrong?"

At this point she beckoned me over and pointed into the toilet bowl at what can only be described as the biggest log of s**te i've ever seen and she couldnt flush it!!

I told her go back down to the dinner table and i'd look after it (being the gent i am!). After 3 more flush attempts it went down into the abyss and i returned to a few funny looks from my parents.

Very funny at the time though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

thanks I just ate breakfast...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

OP, that's a lie, we all know girls don't poo!

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Shurwhynot

thanks I just ate breakfast...

At quarter to 3 in the afternoon? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Shurwhynot wrote: »

What's wrong with that?

I'll be heading to Abrakebabra in a minute now for breakfast.

The Worst thing I have seen a girl do, Throw up all over my pants that I had to wear to work the next morning because I was staying in a friends house!!

i work odd hours to say the least ;)

• Advertisement

i once farted while i was having sex with x miss snowmonkey

I once puked on x miss snowmonkey

What's wrong with that?

I'll be heading to Abrakebabra in a minute now for breakfast.

!!

for the love off god have asomething good for you like poradge and wild flower honey....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

I'm not sure does this count, and it's a little disgusting, but I was out one night with a girlfriend and I ended up being a little tipsy, nothing crazy just drunk enough that I got really horny.
    Out in the smoking we were chatting to a friend and I decided to put my hand down the back of her pants, she didn't mind she was tipsy too and gave me the 'keep going around to the pleasure zone' look. So I did but when I believed I had my fingers in the correct place she just turned to me, in front of my friend, and said plainly and loudly "eh, that's my asshole you knob".
    Queue a trip to bathroom to wash hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

Cringe spiritcrusher and I understand your chosen username.I've done plenty of cringe-worthy things in my time. Tbh I think it shows a great closeness if you can and can both laugh it off. Some fond albeit blush enducing memories for me. Though obviously ones I ain't sharing and hope my ex doesn't either... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Queue a trip to bathroom to wash hand.

Yeah, I'll bet that's what you went to do....*sniff*sniff*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kurumba

One night after a bottle of red (each), i decided to treat my bf to a bit of sucky action. Was all going well until he went a little too, ahem, deep. Gag reflex kicked in and with a belly full of red wine.. Projectile isn't the word! Lets just say it looked like someone had been murdered!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

i once farted while i was having sex with x miss snowmonkey

I once puked on x miss snowmonkey

Is that why she's 'x' miss snowmonkey? :D

I don't do disgusting things btw. Except fart a lot in the mornings :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Got sick >.<

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I really think this is better suited to AH.

Moved from The Ladies Lounge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭In$omniac

It was more something that my other ex half did in my company, he came back to mine pished drunk after been out watching footie with his mates all day. Sat (fell) down to eat his chinese, was trying to tell me something funny, he thought it was hilarious (I hadn't a clue what he was on about) he got into a fit of laughing then he sneezed and I was left looking at him with noodles coming out of his nostril, whilst he was on the floor still laughing at his supposingly funny joke, oblivious to his noodle nostril!!

And yes I took pics :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i gambled on the fart lottery and lost

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭User Named

i woke my girlfriend up from a mid-day nap and farted in her face.....it was prity loud, so there wasnt too much smell....she still reminds me of it from time to time..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

A bad fart or two at worst. Generally tho you are privvy to more natural sounds the longer you are together. My current gf let one rip when she was fast asleep .. and it smelt nothing like roses.

I did have some slight stainage in the crotchal area after a trip to the urinal one night .. I under sold myself I guess .. but that was more embarassing for me than her.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

"Yeah, but it's breakfast time back home."

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭Red Alert

A female friend of mine puked red wine on my shirt one new year's eve and I'd to walk about 2 miles home.

• Advertisement

ellscurr wrote: »
    Is that why she's 'x' miss snowmonkey? :D

she didnt mind that ....

we broke up cause she was going to the uk and i was coming back here was a bit fruitless...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

PUke all over my cock and then hop on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

jessie1 wrote: »
    One night after a bottle of red (each), i decided to treat my bf to a bit of sucky action. Was all going well until he went a little too, ahem, deep. Gag reflex kicked in and with a belly full of red wine.. Projectile isn't the word! Lets just say it looked like someone had been murdered!
    Das beautiful babe.

Kinda reminds me of when I was traveling around France with my g/f. We had arranged to meet a friend in Bordeaux. We got a late train from Paris which was due to arrive in Bordeaux in the early hours of the morning. So we embarked the train and took our seats in a cabin.

Presently a young French man came and sat opposite us. He eyed us up a little bit and realizing that there was no chance of small talk because we were speaking English he settled himself down and fell asleep.

Whilst we traversed the French countryside our thoughts and conversation turned to sex. It must've been the heady wine we consumed or the fact that we had come from the capital of lurve because we were both extremely horny. Shortly afterward the conversation led to to passionate kissing and a bit of fondling.

The thing that was really arousing was the presence of a handsome French man only feet away from the scene of our amorous activity. I could tell that it was getting my girl all hot and heavy and this was adding to the intensity of the situation.

We didn't actually have full sexual intercourse but did everything else. At one stage while I was pleasuring my girl I noticed her looking intently at the man. I was convinced that he had one of his eyes slightly open and was watching us go at it.

This was enough to make me explode. When I say explode I mean it in the fullest sense of the word. It was enough to wake the gentleman who gave me a very funny look. As we arrived into Bordeaux I noticed I had covered myself and my girl in jizz. (The disgusting part I guess :p)

We didn't have any time to clean ourselves up because our friend literally met us off the train. She took one look at us and gave us a knowing smile. We hopped into her Renault and were whisked back to her apartment. Long story short we downed a bottle of Bordeaux and went to bed where we had unbelievable sex on a balmy Bordeaux night with bedroom doors and windows wide open.

Viva la France!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Was in school round the back of the buildings doing stuff with the ex miss Kickoutthejams. First time I was doing stuff with a lady so still naive as f*ck and then I realized that my hands werent in the hole I thought they were in.

Upon realizing where my finger was plugged, I opened my eyes in horror, she had her eyes closed, still sucking each others faces, she didn't tell me or even bat an eyelid:O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I saw this thread on a different forum and the replies were both hilarious and :eek:

An ex gf of mine was over for dinner with me and my parents and she excused herself to go to the bathroom. After about ten mins i got a text to come upstairs discreetly because she had a bit of a problem.

Dialogue went something like this:

Me: "Whats wrong"

Her: "Ohmigodohmigodohmigod what am i gona do"

Me "Seriously whats wrong?"

At this point she beckoned me over and pointed into the toilet bowl at what can only be described as the biggest log of s**te i've ever seen and she couldnt flush it!!

I told her go back down to the dinner table and i'd look after it (being the gent i am!). After 3 more flush attempts it went down into the abyss and i returned to a few funny looks from my parents.

Very funny at the time though.

Can be very disconcerting when first confronted with this situation.

However there is no need to panic, and more immediate action may be required if there is someone waiting to get in.

What to do in that situation is to reel off a good thick wodge of shíte paper,good thick one,fold it up well and then fold another and leave on the cistern.

With paper in hand reach down and extract the problem log and wrap it in both wads,then open the window and toss it into the next door garden.

May cause a problem later but its better than your future parents in law finding Meatloafs daughter smirking up from the pan,and knowing it was you:eek:

Sorry for going a bit off topic ,but that advice could prevent major embarrassment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Was comin home one morning from a heavy night at a house party, and the ex was driving. Half way through the town, and about 5 mins from home, my stomach turns. I quickly get the window down and vomit out the side of the car. This is while she is driving down Henry street in Limerick, so I was projectile vomiting out of a car right outside of Limericks main police station. Good times.
    She was pleading with me to stop as she was afraid of being pulled and possibly still being over the limit. I couldn't stop. The side of her car was in bits. I think it was only a Daewoo Matiz or something ghey like that,so no harm done. She didn't see the funny side of it when I jokingly mentioned this to her when I was getting out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

In$omniac wrote: »
    It was more something that my other ex half did in my company, he came back to mine pished drunk after been out watching footie with his mates all day. Sat (fell) down to eat his chinese, was trying to tell me something funny, he thought it was hilarious (I hadn't a clue what he was on about) he got into a fit of laughing then he sneezed and I was left looking at him with noodles coming out of his nostril, whilst he was on the floor still laughing at his supposingly funny joke, oblivious to his noodle nostril!!

And yes I took pics :D

Thats one of the funniest things I've heard in ages...
    I've been laughing my arse off for the last ten minutes...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Keyzer wrote: »
    Thats one of the funniest things I've heard in ages...
    I've been laughing my arse off for the last ten minutes...
    Em, really?
    Abit ott?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

jacked off into her face

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

What to do in that situation is to reel off a good thick wodge of shíte paper,good thick one,fold it up well and then fold another and leave on the cistern.

With paper in hand reach down and extract the problem log and wrap it in both wads,then open the window and toss it into the next door garden...
    OMFG have you actually done this?

Holy crapola :eek::eek:

Advertisement