Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asics Kayanos

Options
  • 25-08-2015 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of cheap Kayanos online anywhere - doesn't have to be the latest model by any means ! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Pink11

I got a pair on ebay for €70! Kayano 21s. They are perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

Pink11 wrote: »
    I got a pair on ebay for €70! Kayano 21s. They are perfect.

Thanks Pink11 - that's a great price - were they new ?

I just got a pair of Kayano 20s on pro direct running.com - with postage & currency conversion they worked out at €66 - can't wait to get them now - very badly needed !

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I've gotten my last 3 pairs on Start Fitness, but the exchange rate probably doesn't make it quite as favourable outside the UK!

I've gotten my last 3 pairs on Start Fitness, but the exchange rate probably doesn't make it quite as favourable outside the UK!

Same here but I've been checking them for a number of months & the best I could do was £80/90

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭tipping

This old BA any use, Amazon plus 20% off voucher for subscribing to a news-letter.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=94900080

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Pink11

kit3 wrote: »
    Thanks Pink11 - that's a great price - were they new ?

I just got a pair of Kayano 20s on pro direct running.com - with postage & currency conversion they worked out at €66 - can't wait to get them now - very badly needed !

Think I just got lucky to be honest. Someone brought home the wrong size from the US and couldn't return them. Brand new ones.

That price is really good. I might try and pick up a second pair.

Pink11 wrote: »
    Think I just got lucky to be honest. Someone brought home the wrong size from the US and couldn't return them. Brand new ones.

That price is really good. I might try and pick up a second pair.

Yeah, price was really good - only problem was I got an email from them the next day telling me they didn't actually have them in stock :mad: Still on the hunt - good value on Start fitness if you happen to be size 3 (I'm looking for 4)

Advertisement