Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASICS Gel-Kayano 21 (Various sizes) - £59.46

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭uRbaN

Great Alert, thank you.

I used my existing Amazon login to subscribe to the email and still had the 20% voucher emailed to me.

Size 10 coming to 112 delivered with Parcel Motel. With the exchange rate as it is that is a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭epopnomis

why are you using parcel motel.... free delivery to ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

uRbaN wrote: »
    Great Alert, thank you.

I used my existing Amazon login to subscribe to the email and still had the 20% voucher emailed to me.

Size 10 coming to 112 delivered with Parcel Motel. With the exchange rate as it is that is a bargain.

Hi....how long it took for them to send you the 20% voucher code emailed? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

peaceboi wrote: »
    Hi....how long it took for them to send you the 20% voucher code emailed? Thanks

Usually gets sent out immediately.

Final bit of the newsletter process is ticking a box to show what fashion you are interested in. Make sure you tick something there.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,990 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

peaceboi wrote: »

it came instantly to my normal email address, but i had used the voucher, it also came instantly to the new email address i set up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭uRbaN

epopnomis wrote: »
    why are you using parcel motel.... free delivery to ireland

It was sticking extra on for carriage to Ireland for me :/

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

uRbaN wrote: »
    It was sticking extra on for carriage to Ireland for me :/

Ya need to pick free delivery option343745.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭gamblor101

Thanks for the BA. Didn't get the asics in the end but used the 20% off to get a pair of Brooks Adreneline GTS 14

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Thanks OP, 2 new pairs of Kayano 21's - had been watching them in Lifestyle and Elvery's for good while but even with 20% discounts they were still over €130.

Got 2 pairs of Ecco work shoes too... you can get 5 items with the discount code and was a good price on the Ecco shoes, and another 20% made it even sweeter.:D

2smiggy wrote: »
    it came instantly to my normal email address, but i had used the voucher, it also came instantly to the new email address i set up

Hotmail put them in SPAM folder so have a check there. They came in instantly. I just registered with my daughter's Hotmail and will unsubscribe her from the newsletters.. and remove my CC from her Amazon account:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

www.quidco.com/amazon gives 3% cashback

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Thanks OP, my Asics were robbed last week so getting these for €85 makes me a feel a bit better :-)

gamblor101 wrote: »
    Thanks for the BA. Didn't get the asics in the end but used the 20% off to get a pair of Brooks Adreneline GTS 14

Are these good?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,338 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

I always use Sportsdirect. Recently got a pair of Asics Nimbus for only 110 inc postage. Alot better than 165 in Elverys.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

€84, thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭gamblor101

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    Are these good?

Brooks Adrenaline were my first proper running shoes. At the time they felt amazing as the helped correct my overpronation.
    I'd say it is a matter of personal preference as to whether you prefer Brooks or Asics or anyone else. Having owned both I don't see much difference between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

Anyone's order get dispatched yet?

just a reminder, the pay in Euro option showed €85.13, I paid in GBP , and it took €82.05 from my account. Nearly the price of a creamy pint of Carling :)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭dessierb

2smiggy wrote: »
    just a reminder, the pay in Euro option showed €85.13, I paid in GBP , and it took €82.05 from my account. Nearly the price of a creamy pint of Carling :)

What about the circa 3 euro the bank will charge for this transaction.... Miwadi for you😊

• Advertisement

dessierb wrote: »
    What about the circa 3 euro the bank will charge for this transaction.... Miwadi for you😊

no sign of any transaction fee. I believe I am on a fixed quarterly fee for all transactions , but will keep an eye out for it !!

Nolars wrote: »
    Anyone's order get dispatched yet?

No sign of one yet here. ordered yest morn

Patience.. Amazon can take a few days to ship. Log into your account and look at your orders. It will likely show "Preparing for Dispatch" - this from a very regular Amazon shopped:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

Speaking of dispatching got a email 20 minutes ago from amazon. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭dessierb

Nolars wrote: »
    Speaking of dispatching got a email 20 minutes ago from amazon. :)

Same as, on the way. ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Bob_the_dog

dessierb wrote: »
    Same as, on the way. ðŸ˜

My mail arrived too, we'll all have new shiny Kayano on Tues.

I'll force myself to leave them in the box for a few weeks, having more than 4 pairs of runners in the house at once may disturb the domestic relations

My mail arrived too, we'll all have new shiny Kayano on Tues.

I'll force myself to leave them in the box for a few weeks, having more than 4 pairs of runners in the house at once may disturb the domestic relations

Yep, know that one.. only just took out my lime green Kayano 19's that I had been saving up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Thanks OP :)

Perfect timing. My old asics are at the end of their life and I had been checking reviews and tried the Kayano 21s in the shop. Just couldn't justify the expense.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,338 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Arrived today a great deal thanks again OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭purple hands

Mine arrived today too, just in time to run off all that sweet sweet chocolate

Thanks OP!

Advertisement