Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dan Bars, Wham bars etc

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Treloh

Just dropped down for the paper and couldn't help notice the piles of children's bars on the shelves

Couldn't help throwing a few Dan's, Wham's and indeed even Roy of the Rovers bars on the counter :D

Still taste good, but are a bit smaller and a bit more expensive than when I used to spend my pocket money on them

Hi I am looking for some Dan bars and Roy of the rovers etc, a long shot from 6 years ago but where did you last see them? (If you don't mind me asking)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Treloh wrote: »
    Hi I am looking for some Dan bars and Roy of the rovers etc, a long shot from 6 years ago but where did you last see them? (If you don't mind me asking)

Don't think they manufacture them anymore.

You could ask the folks at the link below though.

http://www.treasureislandsweets.co.uk/old-fashioned-sweets-no-longer-available.html

Advertisement