Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Defiance

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Have they fixed the issue on consoles where idiots stay logged in and keep bosses from spawning ????

Was a big issue involving the same groups shortly after release and put me right off it and reminded me of some not so pleasant mmorpg memories :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Just after watching the first episode and loved it, so I'm thinking of getting this for the PC. Not a big fan of MMO games and as such I'm cautious. From everything I've seen and read this looks to be more like a single player that has a few missions where you may need to be online with other players to accomplish, sort of like Borderlands and if that's the case I'll happily grab it. But if it's like WoW then I have no interest in it. So is it the former or the latter? And anyone know the best price for PC?

Absolutely nothing like WoW. Borderlands really is the closest style of game to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

calex71 wrote: »
    Have they fixed the issue on consoles where idiots stay logged in and keep bosses from spawning ????

Was a big issue involving the same groups shortly after release and put me right off it and reminded me of some not so pleasant mmorpg memories :mad:

Is this still an issue? Half thinking of picking this up on Xbox once I've cleared Borderlands 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

the tv show is completely disinteresting, the game is better but not by much..

Grabbed it yesterday and sunk a few hours into this afternoon. Really liking what I've seen, the fact that it's pretty much a single player game disguised as a MMO is something I like, given that I'm not a fan of MMO in general.

I can see myself sinking a few hours into this over the weekend, though with Bioshhock Infinite just after finishing downloading and Riptide, it's going to be a weekend spent shut inside my room at my PC.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Caved and got this, it arrived earlier today.

1st impressions are it's really good, kind of a mix of fallout, borderlands and mass effect 1.

Anyone playing on xbox?

My GT is Calex dEUS

• Registered Users Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭dunworth1

I picked this up on the xbox quite enjoying it so far.

would be much more fun playing with people though

Advertisement