Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

by the way guys, the orals are gonna be taking place between the 16th and the 27th of april. so we have easter to study for them! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

by the way guys, the orals are gonna be taking place between the 16th and the 27th of april. so we have easter to study for them! :D

I think I'd prefer to be studying for the written tests during easter. Ah well! :P What can I do.. at least we've more time to prepare for the orals and practicals. :)

And g'night fellow lcer!! (:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

do many of ye still do sport in 6th year? or is it all study
    Managed to keep on the Aussie Rules onto the end of our season and playing soccer, will be playing a lot more next year in college though! It's only training once or twice a week and a match on the weekend so easy enough to fit it in. Parents are cool enough about it as well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I need to stop getting Subway at lunchtime or I'm gonna get faaat...lovely BMT today though >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Lord Ned Stark

do many of ye still do sport in 6th year? or is it all study

Yupp school soccer and gaelic train after school and during break twice a week and then a match for both
    And gym for about an hour and a half most evenings doubt il keep it up after February :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

I can't remember the last time I ran let alone play sport. Played GAA for 10 years and rugby for 3-4. Hopeless at both! Good craic though

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Episodes of The IT Crowd watched: 4
    Homework done: none.

Erm..:p

Episodes of The IT Crowd watched: 4
    Homework done: none.

Erm..:p
    Same here! Except I watched america's next top model and the xfactor usa. /addicted. D:
    So what's The IT Crowd like? Worth watching? xD I'm way too bored and lazy to even think about doing my homework yet! D:

Bubbleope wrote: »
    Same here! Except I watched america's next top model and the xfactor usa. /addicted. D:
    So what's The IT Crowd like? Worth watching? xD I'm way too bored and lazy to even think about doing my homework yet! D:

I actually love it! It's so funny. :) It's all on 4od if you wanna watch the first episode. :P I should start my homework. :(

I actually love it! It's so funny. :) It's all on 4od if you wanna watch the first episode. :P I should start my homework. :(

Ooh okay! Thankoop! :D I'll watch the first one so. :D
    By the way, if I fail my leaving cert as a result of this.. you are to blame!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I don't think I can afford to let myself start watching another tv show now, during the week of my summer tests I watched 4 seasons of the big bang theory, I think it was around 80 episodes or so

Ooh okay! Thankoop! :D I'll watch the first one so. :D
    By the way, if I fail my leaving cert as a result of this.. you are to blame!! :p

I accept full responsibility. :D

Cian A wrote: »
    I don't think I can afford to let myself start watching another tv show now, during the week of my summer tests I watched 4 seasons of the big bang theory, I think it was around 80 episodes or so
    I watched three seasons of True Blood during them weeks!! And each episode is like an hour long.. xD
    Still have to watch the big bang theory. O:
    I accept full responsibility. :D
    Muhaha! :D yay :D
    p.s. i like it already and it's only eight minutes in! :D

Muhaha! :D yay :D
    p.s. i like it already and it's only eight minutes in! :D
    It's like, the only thing I've watched over and over.
    What's the big bang theory like? I might hit that next. :P

It's like, the only thing I've watched over and over.
    What's the big bang theory like? I might hit that next. :P

I loved it, IT crowd is brilliant also, same guys who made black books and father ted. Someone recommended Chuck to me so I might give that a swing sometime.

I loved it, IT crowd is brilliant also, same guys who made black books and father ted. Someone recommended Chuck to me so I might give that a swing sometime.

Chuck is good, I watched the first season. But then I was too lazy to watch the next few. It's not totally addictive but it's still worth the watch! :D
    Oh me god I love that first episode of The IT Crowd. :D Less bored now. :) Gonna go start on my homework though. Definitely gonna watch some more episodes tomorrow. :D:D

Chuck is good, I watched the first season. But then I was too lazy to watch the next few. It's not totally addictive but it's still worth the watch! :D
    Oh me god I love that first episode of The IT Crowd. :D Less bored now. :) Gonna go start on my homework though. Definitely gonna watch some more episodes tomorrow. :D:D
    I'll have to make a list of stuff to watch!
    F*ck homework, I'm watching tv tonight. :D Not like I've many classes tomorrow, half my year are heading off to UL in the morning. :)

I'll have to make a list of stuff to watch!
    F*ck homework, I'm watching tv tonight. :D Not like I've many classes tomorrow, half my year are heading off to UL in the morning. :)
    I haven't gone to any open days yet. D: Bleh.
    When are the ucd, dit and trinity open days? Does anyone know? Or did I miss them!? O: ahh
    And I've a whole rake of tv shows I'm watching.. XD It not good! :pac:

I haven't gone to any open days yet. D: Bleh.
    When are the ucd, dit and trinity open days? Does anyone know? Or did I miss them!? O: ahh
    And I've a whole rake of tv shows I'm watching.. XD It not good! :pac:

I believe most of them are late-early november-december, There's loads of different open days though for the different schools, I think Ucd's business school open day is sometime next week

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ClaireBearBoat

I just watched an episode of the inbetweeners, an episode of Black books and an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.. I'm such a success at this studying thing :D

I didn't do any homework, preparing for a debate on Monday instead :p

I'll start next week.... ;)

• Advertisement

Lads, I'm genuinely worried about getting stabbed in Limerick tomorrow! :L

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

We'll be grand, boardsies should stick together! :pac:

And you're considering studying there :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ILikeTurtles

Is it just my class or does anyone else have 7 Maths Classes a week? :P (Honours Btw)

And it's Friday the 13th, pahahaha.

And speaking of Black Books, I might be going to see Dylan Moran in a few weeks <3

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭gruffler91

Namlub wrote: »

Tomorrow will be the 14th :p

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ILikeTurtles

And speaking of Black Books, I might be going to see Dylan Moran in a few weeks <3

Its Thursday the 13th man... ;)

M&S* wrote: »
    We'll be grand, boardsies should stick together! :pac:
    You're going? :D If you see someone who looks extremely depressing (everything i'm wearing is grey :rolleyes:) with curly hair from the rain then say HOLLA IF YOU'Z AN INDEPENDENT BLACK FEMALE WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN!
    And you're considering studying there :eek:
    God no, just wanna go to a few of the talks for courses that I wanna do in NUIG so I'll see what they're like and also I don't wanna study for the Irish/Chemistry test :)

Friday the 14th... Hate to be you! :rolleyes:

Its Thursday the 13th man... ;)
    Yes, Nammy is a man<3

• Advertisement

Friday the 14th... Hate to be you! :rolleyes:
    Pff, every Friday's Friday the 13th when you're in Limerick tbh

No offence Limerick people. Obviously...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement