Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunk at work...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

TheTubes wrote: »
    my girlfriend still isnt talking to me tho :( apart from a couple of emails telling me how i embarased her in front of her friends last night (nothing too serious, just trying to be funny when i wasnt.)

Kick that Succubus to the kerb!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

TheTubes wrote: »
    my girlfriend still isnt talking to me tho :( apart from a couple of emails telling me how i embarased her in front of her friends last night (nothing too serious, just trying to be funny when i wasnt.)

Ah that's nothing. Definitely forgivable. But until she takes you back, consider yourself single. Go on the pull when you leave work early. You'll have a great laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

I LOL'd

I cried

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

On new Years eve 1993, I went out drinking with mates intending to only stay out until midnight but stayed until 4am - only to have to rise at 8am to start 24hour call at work! My first patient was from a road traffic accident and lying on a stretcher, I gave him instructions on breathing then I walked away only to stumble on a bench that was in front of me and fall flat on my face, I tried to supress a few expletives. It took me 2 minutes to get up, I apologised to patient only for the dope to ask "Why? What happened?". I'll never understand how I got through the day and night, lucky the boss wasn't in.
    I don't even drink now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

kelle wrote: »
    On new Years eve 1993, I went out drinking with mates intending to only stay out until midnight but stayed until 4am - only to have to rise at 8am to start 24hour call at work! My first patient was from a road traffic accident and lying on a stretcher, I gave him instructions on breathing then I walked away only to stumble on a bench that was in front of me and fall flat on my face, I tried to supress a few expletives. It took me 2 minutes to get up, I apologised to patient only for the dope to ask "Why? What happened?". I'll never understand how I got through the day and night, lucky the boss wasn't in.
    I don't even drink now.

As Joey said to Fun Bobby "Who died!" Get back on the wagon....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭TheTubes

I'm heading off home.
    later kids.

Going for a few pints now myself. Lets see if I can match your state tomorrow! That picture you made still makes me laugh :D

Advertisement