Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 weeks in Jail for offensive web posts about poor April Jones

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Mr. Nice

Scioch wrote: »
    Is the moral of this story to start getting together in angry mods and descending on the homes of all the dirt bag TD's and bankers to get them arrested ? Cos I'll do it.

Freudian slip of the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭kristopher_1

orestes wrote: »
    I don't think we're the ones that need help dude, that's some serious anger management issues right there

But of course, If I can't find humour in human suffering, there must be something wrong with me....my god, how stupid are you people? honestly...i don't think I've ever met so many dummies in one place as i do on these forums..

god help the country with you people like you around.

ciao

• Registered Users Posts: 28,989 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I think it's safe to say anyone that finds a joke about a child being murdered and raped has some issues and maybe needs help.
    help? maybe its the joke he finds funny but not the issue, people can separate an issue from a joke about it. this man deserved no jail time and thankfully britain is seeing sense in relation to non-issues like what he said.
    They should have let the mob beat the sick asshole up, that would be completely well deserved.
    no, it wouldn't be well deserved, sure they should have let the mob go to his house and then armed police open fire and rid us of such a bunch of ferrile filth.
    He probably watches children being raped on the internet if he can find something like that funny.
    that point makes not one bit of sense, so somebody who finds a joke about disabled people watches disabled people being raped on the internet?
    That's my view on the matter and if you don't like it, tough sh!t because I really couldn't give a fck what any of you think and I really mean I don't care for what you think..seriously. stick your views up your ass.
    this last bit shows us how your whole point is nonsense, we really don't care whether your sort care about our views.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

That's my view on the matter and if you don't like it, tough sh!t because I really couldn't give a fck what any of you think and I really mean I don't care for what you think..seriously. stick your views up your ass. :)
    Ironically,

Thread/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,989 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

ciao
    see ya, bye bye

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 65 ✭✭brosy

They should have let the mob beat the sick asshole up, that would be completely well deserved. He probably watches children being raped on the internet if he can find something like that funny.

I find it very helpful when people on the internet actually make posts like these as I find them the quickest and easiest way to realise that the deranged poster behind the post could not possibly ever have anything sane or even mildly constructive to say on any subjects ever, this saving me time from never reading their inane gibberish again.

This post is the perfect example. The poster is actually disappointed that a man who made a verbal joke that was not to his taste did not get violently assaulted by a group of neanderthals. To think that we share a country with cretins such as this who advocate violent assaults by mobs for whenever we say something he does not agree with. Really makes you think...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

But of course, If I can't find humour in human suffering, there must be something wrong with me....my god, how stupid are you people? honestly...i don't think I've ever met so many dummies in one place as i do on these forums..

god help the country with you people like you around.

Nobody here has suggested that they find humor in the suffering of others. The point being made is that it's stupid to make criminals of people just because they offend others.

I just had a look at some of your own threads and many of them are about Zionism and Israel etc. I bet that plenty of Israeli people and Jews would find some of the stuff you say to be offensive.. but you shouldn't be locked up for that, should you? =/

That's the whole point here... nobody should be sent to prison simply for making others feel offended.

Nobody here has suggested that they find humor in the suffering of others. The point being made is that it's stupid to make criminals of people just because they offend others.

I just had a look at some of your own threads and many of them are about Zionism and Israel etc. I bet that plenty of Israeli people and Jews would find some of the stuff you say to be offensive.. but you shouldn't be locked up for that, should you? =/

That's the whole point here... nobody should be sent to prison simply for making others feel offended.

Get a life.

It's not my fault you were neglected as a child.

It probably wouldn't do any harm to get some therapy.

So you enjoy watching people suffer for your pain? ...that's too bad, I feel sorry for you, really I do.

Just because you suffered, doesn't mean it's okay to make jokes about others suffering. You're fked up, okay we know...let's leave it at that.

brosy wrote: »
    I find it very helpful when people on the internet actually make posts like these as I find them the quickest and easiest way to realise that the deranged poster behind the post could not possibly ever have anything sane or even mildly constructive to say on any subjects ever, this saving me time from never reading their inane gibberish again.

This post is the perfect example. The poster is actually disappointed that a man who made a verbal joke that was not to his taste did not get violently assaulted by a group of neanderthals. To think that we share a country with cretins such as this who advocate violent assaults by mobs for whenever we say something he does not agree with. Really makes you think...

I find it hilarious you believe you're actually accomplishing something.
    What kind of loser are you? You probably live on the dole and cry yourself to sleep every night.

see ya, bye bye

Essentially what you're telling me is "My life is ****e therefore I laugh at other people suffering, I'm a big fat loser"

fine, go have a good cry to yourself and remember you'll be on your own for the rest of your miserable life. :)

"End of the Road" says it all really...you're pathetic.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

Essentially what you're telling me is "My life is ****e therefore I laugh at other people suffering, I'm a big fat loser"

fine, go have a good cry to yourself and remember you'll be on your own for the rest of your miserable life. :)

"End of the Road" says it all really...you're pathetic.

Not as pathetic as the number of name-calling posts you've made to tell us all how much you don't care. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Kristopher_1 won't be joining us anymore, so feel free to ignore his posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

127 Improper use of public electronic communications network:

(1)A person is guilty of an offence if he—

(a)sends by means of a public electronic communications network a message or other matter that is grossly offensive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character; or

(b)causes any such message or matter to be so sent.

(2)A person is guilty of an offence if, for the purpose of causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to another, he—

(a)sends by means of a public electronic communications network, a message that he knows to be false,

(b)causes such a message to be sent; or

(c)persistently makes use of a public electronic communications network.

(3)A person guilty of an offence under this section shall be liable, on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months or to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale, or to both.

(4)Subsections (1) and (2) do not apply to anything done in the course of providing a programme service (within the meaning of the Broadcasting Act 1990 (c. 42)).

So in England it has been illegal to be offensive online since 2003?
    That is just pathetic. The guy may have bad taste in jokes but jail time?

Advertisement