Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you use?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Oh they have the internet on computers now...........:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Firefox (3.5.1) at home and work, still needs work. Takes up over 120 megabytes with no add ons and two tabs. It has been the same with every version they have. I don't have spyware or any viruses that I know of. Maybe I'll go back to IE 1.0. :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Opera +1. It's much faster and I like the look and feel of it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 fred_1985

Firefox with the Adblock addon by a country mile. Nothing comes close to be honest.

Interesting the Chrome bandwagon is still rolling on. It brings nothing new to the table and just plain doesn't work on a few sites.

I don't think it's any faster than Firefox 3.5.1 really, and if you look at the benchmarks (for all they mean) Safari is the fastes of the bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

Was using firefox for a while but Chrome is just a lot faster. Firefox does have some handy add ons though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

I use Safari because I'm a wanker.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

bizarre having safari and not opera.

Advertisement