Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I need a plan

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

stmol32 wrote: »
    Dude, that doesn't mean you're not gay. Lots of men have boobs.

and shít.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭crazy cabbage

Right.

So op goes to TCD and is studing economics. Anyone know of any male ecominics teachers in TCD that are in there 30's :p?

Maby we should be posting this in TCD fourm?

OOOO and op. i know most of my lectures are on boards :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

Right.

So op goes to TCD and is studing economics. Anyone know of any male ecominics teachers in TCD that are in there 30's :p?

Here is the webpage of the Economics staff in Trinity:

http://www.tcd.ie/Economics/staff/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

pmcmahon wrote: »
    as in cruise?

That's what cruising is?! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,277 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Is it this guy: http://people.tcd.ie/kingm4

he is about the right age and involved with the course you're doing, someone find him on facebook!

MadYaker wrote: »
    Is it this guy: http://people.tcd.ie/kingm4

he is about the right age and involved with the course you're doing, someone find him on facebook!

what a dish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

Right.

OP went to TCD. Went. Not anymore. Fail on both accounts but +1 for effort. :)

Itwasntme. wrote: »

AH! accounting in UCD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭crazy cabbage

wow. that was quite convincing. +1 for the lie ;)

• Advertisement

I call shenanigans on that! you posted in this thread 4 months ago saying you're doing a masters in TCD

pmcmahon wrote: »
    AH! accounting in UCD

When did this become connect the dots? Wrong again. Anyway, why won't you guys stop trying to figure out where I go to school or who the guy is and just help me along the road to personal growth via the 'Should I or should I not shag the older hot lecturer' route?

Ok then id say ride his nuts off. He'd only love it.

When did this become connect the dots? Wrong again. Anyway, why won't you guys stop trying to figure out where I go to school or who the guy is and just help me along the road to personal growth via the 'Should I or should I not shag the older hot lecturer' route?

i say don't shag.As appealing as he looks,a lecturers best source of contraception is his/her personality and ability in bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Ask Hardluckwoman. Pretty sure she was in the same predicament a few months/years back..

Larianne wrote: »
    Ask Hardluckwoman. Pretty sure she was in the same predicament a few months/years back..

i hope she's ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

Ok then id say ride his nuts off. He'd only love it.

+1. Ride him like you stole him op. First class honours for you!!

I call shenanigans on that! you posted in this thread 4 months ago saying you're doing a masters in TCD

That was four months ago. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I apologise in advance for this thread but jaysus! my lecturer is hot! I couldn't concentrate in class today. Every time he

Stopped reading here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Eh...I have boobs and sh*t. The last time I checked anyway.

Pictures or GTFO!

Advertisement