Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Period yet

Options
  • 14-10-2008 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi there,
    Hoping some of yee could advise me, I came off the pill over a month ago now & still no sign of my period..I have heard it can take up to 6months, I feel very moody and feel crampy!..
    Can anyone share their experience?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

this is quiet common, (the cramps too) it can take up to 12 months for your periods to return to normal (pre pill) if you are worried have a chat with your gp. word of warning you can be very fertile when you just come off the pill so if thats not what you want be a little extra careful;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I suggest you go to your dr.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,281 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OP, this sounds like a medical issue. This is not a medical forum and medical advice may not be given here. As Thaed suggested, go see your GP, you'll get better answers from them than on a thread on the internet.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement