Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

friends wanted hahahah

Options
  • 15-11-2008 1:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

So I am new in the city and I don't know how to find friends... Actually I just need to speak with people for asking more than a coffee... ;) I feel sadly alone and lost in this big city of Dublin... maybe it just comforts me to to tell u that tonight :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

im not doing anything tonight !!! ;)

just wear the dress with the least amount of material on it and go out and get pissed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

wtf? IBTL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Karine

huuuu?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Where you from, how old are you? What do you do? Are you male/female?

If you're as vague in real life as your posts suggest it might be a clue to your problem. Need more info before we can offer help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭bmcgrath

lol....

slightly odd... hehe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Macros42 wrote: »
    wtf? IBTL

+1! :D

bmcgrath wrote: »
    lol....

slightly odd... hehe

That's the French for ya :D

[edit]It entirely possible that Karine is confused about what PI is about. Benefit of doubt may be required here. Failing that - post pics and we'll see :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

you should tell us a little about yourself karine :)

... ok I don't understand anything there... I just shouldn't fall on the right people

Karine - this is me - let's meet. I'll never give you up.

... oh yes I did :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭bmcgrath

Karine - this is me - let's meet. I'll never give you up.

... oh yes I did :p

bahahaha!!!:D

Where you from, how old are you? What do you do? Are you male/female?

If you're as vague in real life as your posts suggest it might be a clue to your problem. Need more info before we can offer help.

so you need to know that to talk to me????????? hahaha lol. I just arrived next week and I don't know where to go what to do... it's like I took u and send you to China

just forget that, I'll better be alone I think :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

bienvenue!

You should ask here; http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=474 for good places to meet people in Dublin. There is a café in the Alliance Francaise in Kildare street. There you might meet other people who have had your experience and know where to go and how to meet people. Do you know anybody at all here? and are you here to work or study?

(et t'inquiètes pas des autres réponses. ils plaisantent, et c'est juste que t'as pas utilisé le vrai forum! les modérateurs vont les punir pour t'avais taquiné en place d'aidé ;))

Karine wrote: »
    I just arrived next week

You arrived next week? You need this thread. You'll find fellow time travellers and microwave enthusiasts there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

You arrived next week? You need this thread. You'll find fellow time travellers and microwave enthusiasts there.
    FOOL! DONT TELL THE FRENCH ABOUT IT!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You are lucky I don't ban you all, seriously.
    Moved from PI

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

...You guys know this is PI, not After Hours, right? I sense impending bans and warnings :P.

passive wrote: »
    bienvenue!

You should ask here; http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=474 for good places to meet people in Dublin. There is a café in the Alliance Francaise in Kildare street. There you might meet other people who have had your experience and know where to go and how to meet people. Do you know anybody at all here? and are you here to work or study?

I'm here to study art and english but classes begin on january... I just know the people who are living with me but they are never going out... so it doesn't help me much... I just feel lost in this town.. I don't know nothing and have a blue tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

You should come to one of the Ladies Lounge meet ups. (there is a sticky thread at the top of this forum). I think the next meet-up is on the 21st

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Or try MeetUp.com New and Nearly New in Dublin. Which is what it says, a regular meet up for people who are new to Dublin and also for Dubliners. They do all sorts of different things.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭BKtje

Friends and I head into town every tuesday for a bit of live music. Your more than welcome to join us (that goes for anyone really). Mostly classic rock covers and the like.

Also as Galvasean said, the Ladies lounge meetups might be a good starting point for you (or even one of the other forums).

Advertisement