Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male strip shows

Options
  • 03-07-2008 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

A few friends of mine(and myself) are going out the weekend after next and we were thinking of going to a Male strip show and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get some info about them or of any clubs around Dublin?????
    I have tried googling them but to no avail.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

think you should have a look at the pubs etc around and see someone might have advertising about it, i did hear of a place in tallaght that is having some kinda show soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭suzi-suz

its amazing aint it, there are shows all over the place for men to go and see ladies strip off but yet there aint nothing for us ladies.

why is that i wonder? i think it would be great for girls nites out.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Blaring background music-

Doo di doooooooo di dooooooooo,
    di doo di doooooooo di doooooooo,
    di doo di dooooooo di dooooooo,
    di doooooo doooooooo di....

.......hat
    ........:)
    .....---|---
    .........|
    ......../ \

"Baby, take off your coat, real slow.
    Baby, take off your shoes. I'll help you take off your shoes.
    Baby, take off your dress. Yes, yes, yes."

............hat
    .............:)
    ...........\|/
    .............|
    ............/|

"You can leave your hat on.
    You can leave your hat on.
    You can leave your hat on."

...............hat
    ................:)
    ..............\|
    ................|\
    .............../|

"Go over there, turn on the light. No, all the lights.
    Come back here, stand on the chair. Ooh, baby, that's right!
    Raise your arms in the air, now shake 'em."

.............................hat
    ..............................:)
    ............................\|----
    ..............................|
    .............................|\

"You give me reason to live.
    You give me reason to live.
    You can leave your hat on!"

.........................----|----
    ............................../\

ROFL excellent that was so enjoyable when will you be back to do your show again ;)

Blaring background music-

Doo di doooooooo di dooooooooo,
    di doo di doooooooo di doooooooo,
    di doo di dooooooo di dooooooo,
    di doooooo doooooooo di....

.......hat
    ........:)
    .....---|---
    .........|
    ......../ \

"Baby, take off your coat, real slow.
    Baby, take off your shoes. I'll help you take off your shoes.
    Baby, take off your dress. Yes, yes, yes."

............hat
    .............:)
    ...........\|/
    .............|
    ............/|

"You can leave your hat on.
    You can leave your hat on.
    You can leave your hat on."

...............hat
    ................:)
    ..............\|
    ................|\
    .............../|

"Go over there, turn on the light. No, all the lights.
    Come back here, stand on the chair. Ooh, baby, that's right!
    Raise your arms in the air, now shake 'em."

............................\|----
    .............................|\

"You give me reason to live.
    You can leave your hat on!"

.........................----|----
    ............................../\

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

suzi-suz wrote: »
    its amazing aint it, there are shows all over the place for men to go and see ladies strip off but yet there aint nothing for us ladies.

why is that i wonder? i think it would be great for girls nites out.:(

You ever seen a male stripper over here?

We got a friend of ours one for her birthday, made him come to the gym where she trains for the laugh. Poor guy nearly shat himself when he walked in and saw about 15 dudes and 1 girl. :D

• Advertisement

yes i have but what i am saying is there is no club,men have lapdancing clubs but what do we have ? nothing like it, i think its high time we did!

Dragan wrote: »
    You ever seen a male stripper over here?

We got a friend of ours one for her birthday, made him come to the gym where she trains for the laugh. Poor guy nearly shat himself when he walked in and saw about 15 dudes and 1 girl. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I wouldn't find it a turn-on though - I'd just piss myself laughing. Same with Playgirl type magazines. Those over-buff, oiled up guys look ridiculous imo. Also, far more of a gay guy's thing than a woman's I think...

But yeah, brilliant for a laugh :D

LOL i have a feeling you be up front beating the ladies away so you would have them all for yourself ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Have you ever actually been around a male stripper? Imo it is not a pleasant experience, it feels almost like a sexual assault tbh. They rub their junk in your face and the more you resist the "funnier" it is. This is based on several experiences, both mine and my friends', but perhaps they behave differently in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

PillyPen wrote: »
    Have you ever actually been around a male stripper? Imo it is not a pleasant experience, it feels almost like a sexual assault tbh. They rub their junk in your face and the more you resist the "funnier" it is. This is based on several experiences, both mine and my friends', but perhaps they behave differently in Ireland.

And therein lies the fundamental difference between men and women

• Advertisement

Xavi6 wrote: »
    And therein lies the fundamental difference between men and women

Lol, I guess so. It would be different if they were sensual and calm like female strippers. It's their technique really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

I can think of almost nothing that would make me cringe more..I would die of embarrassment if some greased up pretty boy waved his sock-padded lunchbox at me and expected appreciation for it..ugh:eek:.

Big turn-off, and too cringeworthy to be funny.

I can think of almost nothing that would make me cringe more..I would die of embarrassment if some greased up pretty boy waved his sock-padded lunchbox at me and expected appreciation for it..ugh:eek:.

Big turn-off, and too cringeworthy to be funny.

Exactly!! The worst part is that you're supposed to love it! Please! The guy is loving it a lot more than I am. Icky.

And lol at sock-padded lunchbox. :D

suzi-suz wrote: »
    yes i have but what i am saying is there is no club,men have lapdancing clubs but what do we have ? nothing like it, i think its high time we did!

There is no real market for it. Men taking their kit off is not sexy. It's about that simple. Don't get me wrong, plenty of good looking dudes in the world, plent of them look well nekkid....it's the transition period that costs us dearly.

We are clumsy and awkward folk, designed to lift things, hit things and **** thinks.

Females are made to slink around the place and have bodies built for sin.

Ergo, on a genetic level, a male strip show is doomed to failure before it even starts.

True. I only got 5 'thanks you's for mine, above.:mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

Dragan wrote: »
    There is no real market for it. Men taking their kit off is not sexy. It's about that simple. Don't get me wrong, plenty of good looking dudes in the world, plent of them look well nekkid....it's the transition period that costs us dearly.

We are clumsy and awkward folk, designed to lift things, hit things and **** thinks.

Females are made to slink around the place and have bodies built for sin.

Ergo, on a genetic level, a male strip show is doomed to failure before it even starts.

The man in question doesn't have to be doing a dance but having a male strip off, in whatever way he choses to do it, is fantastic. Genetically, I'm designed to be turned on by naked male bodies.

The Ancient Greeks glorified the male body & looked on women as functional brood mares. We've just gone the other way. Bring back the naked male Olympics! (naked weight lifting?? maybe not..:pac:)

But yes, the idea of a man slinking around the stage in a feather boa makes me want to cringe..

Exactly!! The worst part is that you're supposed to love it! Please! The guy is loving it a lot more than I am. Icky.

And lol at sock-padded lunchbox. :D
    I'd really be surprised if any woman was actually turned on by it - I think it's more a case of some women thinking they're supposed to be turned on by it - e.g. those auld ones who love the Chippendales.

And a guy doing a dance? I'd actually collapse from laughing!

Yeah, I very much love a naked guy with a lean, toned physique - in the right context. An impressive package mesmerises me too. But no oil, dancing, hair-free soft skin or bulging muscles please!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,253 ✭✭✭✭fits

Dudess wrote: »
    Yeah, I very much love a naked guy with a lean, toned physique - in the right context. An impressive package mesmerises me too. But no oil, dancing or bulging muscles please!

Amen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Sad............

Unless this is taken in complete jest.

I don't follow you...

• Advertisement

taconnol wrote: »
    The Ancient Greeks glorified the male body & looked on women as functional brood mares. We've just gone the other way. Bring back the naked male Olympics! (naked weight lifting?? maybe not..:pac:)

The ancient Greeks glorified a lot of stuff best left untouched!!! :pac:

Although it appears i was right, it's the avenue from dressed to nude that cost us.

So ladies, the best way for a man to get naked please?

I know how i do it....and thats to let the lady take the clothes off and vice versa, but what would float your boat?

Yeah I just get his kit off while he gets mine off - no need for choreography. Any clumsy bits are all part of it. Getting a guy's shoes off can be a nuisance!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

Firstly, I think those big swimming suits should be banned. Nothing more than a teeny tiny pair of Speedos please: the divers have it about right.

Unfortunately for women, the few places to see a hot semi-naked male is in the gym or doing some sport on TV (apart from the bedroom of course ;) )

Oh god, Speedos? NO!!

:D PMSL:

male_stripper.jpg
    F0D613F39C486DA9510A312AA951C5A8.jpg

Oh God....that second guy looks like he wants to rip my head off & send me to eternal damnation!

Dudess, I was thinking more along the lines of:

51230249.jpg

and

image?id=91636&rendTypeId=4

I was glued to the Olympics diving competition...

Not unpleasant on the eye at all, if a little skinny for me personally.

Here's more insight into the horror of the world of male strippers:

chippendales_3.jpg

Ick! Not a single one of those men appeals to me! They're always such beefcakes, male strippers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

never really got the whole pro strip thing

gf went to one in scotland some place and was less than impressed, said she prefers when she's reading in bed and i come in and take off my clothes in a totally awkward and unsexy manner and climb in beside her....well she would say that i guess:o

Dudess, you seem to have images of near nude men right at your fingertips. Hmmmmmm...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭GeturGun

Went to one years ago on a hen in Liverpool.
    It was really good for a laugh.
    But sexy? A turn on?
    No!

Advertisement