Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,316 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

how are you supposed to do this one and how many grem-aliens are people getting a day as I am only getting about 10 - 15?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

endacl wrote: »
    I'm ahead, but not really trying. I am getting a lot of ammo though. Shooting down UFOs helps. At least an extra 150 a day.

Still getting feck all chocolate bars for the giant pumpkin yoke. Anybody need gummi Bears?
    yeah i have 253 chocolate bars, and about 816 gummy bears :mad:

shooting UFO's is getting mainly bronze bags, a lot of 50 ray guns, a lot of 50 candy corns/gummy bears, once a week (so far) 25 chocolate bars/30donuts.

gold bags are the worst when i do get them they give me 1 chocolate bar 1 pumpkin and loads of gummy bears/fences,

bronze bags have thrown out a few donuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I'm getting hardly any ammo these days, very annoying when I accidentally tap on a UFO in a friend's town & no way of shooting it down.

I'm behind according to the list too, by about 700 ray guns. Managed to get the Spooky House just now at last though!

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

Did anyone else notice that is not possible to buy chocolate bars or pumpkins anymore? I'm sure it was an option in phase 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

I'm ahead on the squishing but I'm not doing so well on the treat bags because I only have a few kids unlocked to send trick or treating (I'm only on level 26). :(

On the squishing, you need to go in a few times a day and clear your town because once the maximum number of rigellians has been reached no more will generate until you clear the ones that are there.

Apparently, one appears every 5 minutes and the max you can have is 80. So that would be nearly 7 hours for your town to reach the max. I've been squishing a couple of times a day and visiting friend's towns and I'm doing ok (besides wasting time I could be using to do something productive! :pac:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

5h4mr0(k wrote: »
    Did anyone else notice that is not possible to buy chocolate bars or pumpkins anymore? I'm sure it was an option in phase 1.

you can only buy them on weekends, they are there for me now...

hoodwinked wrote: »
    you can only buy them on weekends, they are there for me now...

Good to know, thanks. I'll hold out for another weekend before I buy some.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Anyone else have their Krusty glitching today?
    After I removed the alien from him by tapping him, I get my 2 ray gun parts, then the alien appears straight back on him.
    I could grind out all the parts that I need if I wanted to sit there tapping him all day, but I gave up fairly quickly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭halloweenboy

Im raking in the treat bags. I crafted a human test subject, placed it, and when I checked my inventory, another one was there! Nearly have enough fences for Hugo, and I unlocked the mutant peacock and that Avatar thing. Good update!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

God it feels like i'll never get this giant pumpkin!

• Advertisement

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    God it feels like i'll never get this giant pumpkin!

They're very mean with the chocolate bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭Sarn

I'm currently building my Grem-alien army for the next stage, not taking any chances. Only 22 chocolate bars away from the Grand Pumpkin, Hugo's haunted house was an inconvenient drain on resources. Looking forward to the final missions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭Sarn

Finally, got him. After being short 1 chocolate bar for the last few hours managed to get one from a gold bag to get over the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I'm sick of these gummy bears. Have about 800!!!!

Do you need to buy a pumpkin house to progress?
    I have one since last year, don't really want/need another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭corkie

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Do you need to buy a pumpkin house to progress?
    I have one since last year, don't really want/need another one.

If you have it on display the quest to build one, is automatically completed!

I'm in the same boat, I have enough stuff to build a second one but I don't want to waste stuff on it. If we other stuff to craft when the next stage lands.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

corkie wrote: »
    If you have it on display the quest to build one, is automatically completed!

I'm in the same boat, I have enough stuff to build a second one but I don't want to waste stuff on it. If we other stuff to craft when the next stage lands.

Yeah, it's still on display since last year, never went to inventory!
    That's good news so, I definitely don't want to waste the precious commodities :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Nice little bonus level up glitch there. Got three donuts on the first try, went to drop a few gremalien eggs, and got another bonus level up when I went back. Three again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Grand Moff Tarkin

Thanks for the add folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Anyone else having problems with this game force closing on android ?

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling more then once now but everytime i open it closes after few seconds.

No idea how to fix this its never happened before. I have it updated and all.

• Advertisement

Right. Finished with Ray guns. Taking the rest of the day off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

I've seen a character in some of my friends Springfield. A black haired girl playing guitar. So I check the characters there no sign of her. Any ideas on who she is or where you get her.

I've seen a character in some of my friends Springfield. A black haired girl playing guitar. So I check the characters there no sign of her. Any ideas on who she is or where you get her.

Princess Somethingorother. Valentine's event, iirc?

Edit. Level 43. Finish building the wheel in KrappyLand, and Princess Penelope is unlocked.

http://simpsonstappedout.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Penelope

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭CapricornOne

cocobearone is my addy. Could do with the friends, if there's any kind souls out there. Level 44, play erry'day!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,537 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Ah balls! Just crafted the pumpkin house by accident and I'm all out of eggs, going to take for ever to get the queen now.
    Bleedin' two pumpkin houses.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

After the last update its now working on my N7 tablet. happy that its back a after weeks without but sad that, well.. there goes my life... again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Princess Somethingorother. Valentine's event, iirc?

Edit. Level 43. Finish building the wheel in KrappyLand, and Princess Penelope is unlocked.

http://simpsonstappedout.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Penelope

Ah jaysus I have her, must have never got her to play the guitar :)

ta

I'm ahead of Corkie on the leaderboard!!!

First time I've been ahead of Corkie in anything TO related. Ever?

Hope he's OK...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭corkie

Hope he's OK...

I'm Fine! Well done!

Edit: -
    Just checked I jumped a head of you again.

Had broadband troubles last week, otherwise I probably have a higher score.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Hope he's OK...

Surely there should be some type of award for that :D An exclusive Boards.ie character?

Advertisement