Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Siobhnk wrote: »
    But I don't understand how, it seems the only way to get it to an A standard is to write over the limit given, but sure that won't be counted?
    You're right about it not being counted. I wish there was like, an extra page at the end of each journal for extra information like there was with the JC science investigations. :( Our teacher says that you could get bumped up a grade if your level of english is pretty good, so maybe try that? Presentation is also a factor, apparently. It's unfair, but that's how it goes..
    Ah I feel so out of it because I'm not from cork :( :L
    Ah sure God love ya. :pac:
    My english teacher is terrible! It took us from september to christmas last year to just read the play too! :rolleyes:
    You think you're behind? We haven't even started poetry.. AT ALL :eek:
    I'm lucky this year. I've a really good teacher 'cause my old english teacher's gone to teach geography. (god help those geog students..)
    That's pretty bad though, what else did ye do last year? All 3 texts of your comparative?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cocopopsxx

Is it just me or are the weekends really short compared to all the workload?
    ...The joys of repeating! :L

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

cocopopsxx wrote: »

Yeah last weekend was hectic with all the work. I have a day off tomorrow though so I left all the work to do then. Probably a bad idea but I've had a class weekend so I don't care :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

I am so tired :( Ugh I really hate school. Think I'll end up repeating next year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

How is it already Sunday evening guys? This will not do :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Only starting my Rich essay now... Will I have it done by X-Factor? :(

Random question but has anyone else seen the inbetweeners movie? I think I was the last person in the country to see it :P (saw it last night). Funny, but not as good as the series :rolleyes:

Only starting my Rich essay now... Will I have it done by X-Factor? :(

Yes! Just get stuck into it! :) (leave big margins if you have to :P ) good luck :)

Random question but has anyone else seen the inbetweeners movie? I think I was the last person in the country to see it :P (saw it last night). Funny, but not as good as the series :rolleyes:

Was a bit teenage boy humour for me, too much penis everywhere :P I love the series though. Will is such a dote. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭jenny18

I am so tired :( Ugh I really hate school. Think I'll end up repeating next year :(

trust me if you can avoid it dont repeat im still wrecked from last year and supposed to be working my ass of again!! one piece of advice if you want over 450 dont treat holidays and weekends as time of and dont give up if some of your pre/mock exams go wrong i did and really regretted it hence why im back for another year

• Advertisement

cocopopsxx wrote: »

they should have a thread just for repeats just so we can whine about the ridiculous amount of extra work we have. why are you repeating?

Chuchoter wrote: »
    Was a bit teenage boy humour for me, too much penis everywhere :P I love the series though. Will is such a dote. :P

Haha same, I didn't know where to look half the time :P ah I love Simon :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I love it! I preferred the movie to the series but I loved them all! Pretty gutted that they're over! :(

Misfits is back in October! :D

It's a great movie! And don't worry about random questions, this is the off-topic thread after all. I'm actually surprised at how school-orientated this thread is :O
    Yes! Just get stuck into it! :) (leave big margins if you have to :P ) good luck :)
    I don't have a hope of finishing it, but oh well!

what poets is everyone doing for english im doing plath rich frost boland

M&S* wrote: »
    Misfits is back in October! :D

I never got the hype around misfits? I saw one episode where they were all getting pelted by giant snowballs? Not my cup of tea :P

Oh and how do you reply to everyone in one comment? I'm on my iPod so that's probably why I can't do it. But I look really stupid posting about 3 comments in a row :rolleyes:

My wonderful friend got me the misfits boxset for my birthday. :D Is the irish guy really not coming back to misfits? It'll be crap without him.

I never got the hype around misfits? I saw one episode where they were all getting pelted by giant snowballs? Not my cup of tea :P
    It's amazing! You must watch it properly! :)
    Oh and how do you reply to everyone in one comment? I'm on my iPod so that's probably why I can't do it. But I look really stupid posting about 3 comments in a row :rolleyes:
    You can multi quote? The " button is what you click on the posts you want to reply too! It can be tedious on an iPod though!
    My wonderful friend got me the misfits boxset for my birthday. :D Is the irish guy really not coming back to misfits? It'll be crap without him.

I really hope he does! :(

M&S* wrote: »
    It's amazing! You must watch it properly! :)
    You can multi quote? The " button is what you click on the posts you want to reply too! It can be tedious on an iPod though!

I really hope he does! :(

I'll just reply to all of this cos it takes ages to delete everything :P yeah that's on the desktop site, they have an iPod one too. Just saw it there now! Think I'll grab the laptop in a minute :P just the iPod is handy for twitter and Facebook :)

• Advertisement

I haven't seen it yet. :P Figures, I'm last to see it. :rolleyes: I'll get around to it one of these days!

As for Misfits, I never got past the first episode either. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Nah he's geting replaced by some guy called Rudy who used to be in Emmerdale...sounds brilliant :rolleyes:

Weekends go insanely fast, ugh. I'm only getting around to finishing my personal statement now and it's already a week overdue...

A guy in my town just got murdered...****ing helll... :S

Omg did you know him? :o

Omg did you know him? :o

Nope but there's only like 2-3000 people living here... this is terrifying :O

Oh god :(

Right I got on the laptop... everything seems to be running smooth enough...? :rolleyes:

Something like that happened in my town a few months ago (old man assaulted, homes broken in to) and it's not a massive town, like. Since there's not that many people, chances are whoever did it will be caught soon enough!

Oh god :(

Right I got on the laptop... everything seems to be running smooth enough...? :rolleyes:

Why, was there a problem with it ?

I know how you feel someone was shot up the road from where I live a few weeks ago. Scary stuff!

• Advertisement

Why, was there a problem with it ?

Are you on about me and the laptop?:confused:

I've decided I don't like boards on the laptop, too confusing:confused: the ipod version is much easier :L:p:pac:

EDIT: Sorry the quote thing didn't come up with your comment so I didn't have a clue what you were on about, sorry :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement