Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

How many Corkonians are even here?! :pac:

There was 2 but now there's 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Who knows, we could all be classmates! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Oh..well, that was a bit of an anti-climax.
    I probably should have been able to figure that out, but it's late and I do pass maths. :D
    M&S* wrote: »
    Who knows, we could all be classmates! :eek:

That's actually a scary thought. :pac: You also made me late. :(

There's four people from Cork I can think of! I made you late? Whut? :eek:

You also made me late. :(

:confused:

• Advertisement

Four?! Well, I'm new so like, I don't know anyone. :rolleyes:
    Yeah like, you posted just before I did so my reply to the comment before yours looked like I was replying to yours and it was all screw-y. :pac: Take no notice. :P

:confused:

You're not from Cork :confused:

You're not from Cork :confused:

I just wanted an end to the abuse!!!!!!!

*runs back to westport*

Westport's really nice! Better than 90% of Cork!

Westport's really nice! Better than 90% of Cork!

It is nice really. We have a lovely Tesco.

Night night.

• Advertisement

Another one leaving?
    Lads, I can't be writing to myself on here! Or can I?

I'll be sticking around until I get the rest of the Home Ec journal written up, if you want some company. :)

You're doing work at half 12? :eek: I wouldn't be able! I'll be around till I fall asleep but yes your company is most appreciated!

Starting work at half 12 is a bit more suitable. :pac: I've nothing done all day! I'm a bit of a night owl anyway, so I don't mind. If I don't do a tiny little bit done I'll like, hate myself for it tomorrow hahaha.

Naww, I feel wanted. :) Reminds me, I've a Heaney essay due next Tuesday..

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

AnnaKin wrote: »
    aww dont scare me with that injection stuff!! hate them! how long did it take for them to come to the school after yas sent off the forms?

I was given the form last Monday and got the jab on Wednesday :(

Is anyone else absolutely jaded? I keep telling myself that I'll stop staying up so late but it never happens :o

Story of my life. I don't even remember what it's like not to be tired. :)

Starting work at half 12 is a bit more suitable. :pac: I've nothing done all day! I'm a bit of a night owl anyway, so I don't mind. If I don't do a tiny little bit done I'll like, hate myself for it tomorrow hahaha.

Naww, I feel wanted. :) Reminds me, I've a Heaney essay due next Tuesday..

The only time I could do homework this late is if it was something I'd forgotten about that needed doing for the next day!

We just finished Heaney actually, I'm kinda gutted that Frost came up last year, he would have been my favourite poet!

The only time I could do homework this late is if it was something I'd forgotten about that needed doing for the next day!

We just finished Heaney actually, I'm kinda gutted that Frost came up last year, he would have been my favourite poet!
    I get up at 6.45 sometimes to finish homework. It's not that bad, really. I'm normally up for 8 but I'd be awake by 7 anyway.. It sucks 'cause once I'm awake that's it like. I can't fall asleep again. :(

We've only done Boland, Plath and Heaney to be honest. We're really far behind thanks to my terrible teacher last year. It took us from September to last Christmas to read Hamlet. Just read it. It's only now with our new teacher that we're actually doing Hamlet questions..

We've only done one more poet than that but we've no notes on any of the stuff we've done so it isn't great! :( My teacher doesn't believe in giving out written notes. I think he's just too lazy to do it! :(
    I'm going to go now night! :D

Get yourself a revision book or something! I'd die without written notes! :eek:
    Night night. :)

• Advertisement

Get yourself a revision book or something! I'd die without written notes! :eek:
    Night night. :)
    Revision book! Why didn't I think of that? Thanks it's genius! Turns out the moment I decide to sleep I wake-up :/

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Managed to make the second half of the Ireland match and I'm delighted because I'm up early now and can finish my homework.

Have a whole Sylvia Plath essay to study for an English test tomorrow though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Just an important announcement:

I too am from Cork :O

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I'll be sticking around until I get the rest of the Home Ec journal written up, if you want some company. :)

Have you all your assignments written up? The evaluations will be the death of me... They're super easy but I can't do them properly :P

That's 5 so! 6 actually I think I recall another Cork person here too! Leaving cert 2012 meet up in Cork? :p

Waheeeey!
    Siobhnk wrote: »
    Have you all your assignments written up? The evaluations will be the death of me... They're super easy but I can't do them properly :P
    God no. Most of mine aren't even up to scratch yet. We've a terrible teacher who just sort of leaves us at it. I'm writing in the chutney one and I've half of the eggs one redone, but it's been a week and a half and my teacher hasn't even looked at it to see if it's gone enough. :mad:
    It's crazy that we have to have them done by next month!

God no. Most of mine aren't even up to scratch yet. We've a terrible teacher who just sort of leaves us at it. I'm writing in the chutney one and I've half of the eggs one redone, but it's been a week and a half and my teacher hasn't even looked at it to see if it's gone enough. :mad:
    It's crazy that we have to have them done by next month!

Ugh join the club!! My teacher says I'm at a b2, which I'm really not happy with. But I don't understand how, it seems the only way to get it to an A standard is to write over the limit given, but sure that won't be counted? I love my teacher, but sometimes shes not too clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cocopopsxx

I'm from Cork too! :P

...Can't believe I spent the last few minutes stalking the last 8 pages or so! ;p

Ah I feel so out of it because I'm not from cork :( :L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 ClaireBearBoat

I get up at 6.45 sometimes to finish homework. It's not that bad, really. I'm normally up for 8 but I'd be awake by 7 anyway.. It sucks 'cause once I'm awake that's it like. I can't fall asleep again. :(

We've only done Boland, Plath and Heaney to be honest. We're really far behind thanks to my terrible teacher last year. It took us from September to last Christmas to read Hamlet. Just read it. It's only now with our new teacher that we're actually doing Hamlet questions..

My english teacher is terrible! It took us from september to christmas last year to just read the play too! :rolleyes:
    You think you're behind? We haven't even started poetry.. AT ALL :eek:

:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement