Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If you had 3 euro to last until Tuesday

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

give it to me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Abigayle wrote: »
    What a question.. Alcohol is the necessities. All the rest of the stuff is just for show in my trolley :pac:

High five girl! Yeah hate having to spend money on non essential items like food & toiletries.....can't have the aul gossips goin around saying we're alcoholics though....:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I too am poor. Playstation for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Maddison wrote: »
    High five girl! Yeah hate having to spend money on non essential items like food & toiletries.....can't have the aul gossips goin around saying we're alcoholics though....:p

Shopping list (must go in this order)

• Wine, careful weekly projection of.
    • Shampoo, conditioner, new t/brush, t/paste, floss, m/wash, Radox, sxy bum roll :o
    • Fruit, veg, soya milk, cashews.

Thats my shopping pyramid :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

simple check the back of the couch for money check all my cloths because i always leave money in them then id check under the bed my man bag.... if i was bad id check my lazer card, Theres always money to be found in a house......

if its one of those couches with lining open move it around there maybe money stuck in that case a knife does the trick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

get a job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Xiney wrote: »
    pfft

that costs 10 bucks!

I may not have a lot of spare cash, but at least I can do basic maths!

Thats great but you failed to notice that you can buy it second hand for $2+

FAIL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

yeah and I bet they soak you on the shipping.

anyway, it's all moot since we've got 3 euro left until Tuesday unless we go over budget. I'd never let us get down to the actual wire, I just don't want to go over.

I have mad budgeting skillz.

simple check the back of the couch for money check all my cloths because i always leave money in them then id check under the bed my man bag.... if i was bad id check my lazer card, Theres always money to be found in a house......

if its one of those couches with lining open move it around there maybe money stuck in that case a knife does the trick

Actually I checked my coin bank (which I only put coppers into) and found another 1.83 :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

get a job

Way harsh. Very silly post. gtfo if you don't have a point beyond 'get a job'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

3 euro in Paraguay would have you living like a king :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Way harsh. Very silly post. gtfo if you don't have a point beyond 'get a job'.

pretty sure it was the best advice in the thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

Download some stuff. Anything you can imagine that could be downloaded can be downloaded. That's why I never spend a cent on DVDs/the movies/music/reading/grown-ups "reading"/games :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Stick it all on the horse "go for Broke" and hope for the best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Invest in the Irish property market.
    It's due a boom.

• Advertisement

Sofaspud wrote: »
    It's due a boom.
    lol wait.. is that sarcasm or do you mean it? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Keogg

! wrote: »
    Do penny sweets exist anymore! :pac:
    Yeah, but in my local shop the d*ckhead charges 2cent for them! So you'd only get 150 penny sweets, its ridiculous!

I'd bum 2euro off someone, go to lidl and buy a 70cl bottle of vermouth. Down it and you'll have a good night:pac: Only 15% alkeyhol though:(

Or
    Bum 2 euro off someone (weird that wasn't meant to be the same as my last one) And go to extravision - 5 Dvds for 5 euro, and you keep them for a week! have a night in with all your mates instead of out. (and make them bring the drink and popcorn!)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

I'd buy 12 freddo bars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭c4cat

Trinity wrote: »
    nice chill out in the park, any free bands?

Different but not disimilar problem, was let down by kids dad to take baby over tonight so will be sat in getting pissed having a solo karaoke, how sad, well its either that or drunk post on boards :P

the expression all dressed up and no-one to blow springs to mind :D

How about I spend 3 euro on a bus fare to yr place then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭sitout

Write up a few raps!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Shopping list (must go in this order)

• Wine, careful weekly projection of.
    • Shampoo, conditioner, new t/brush, t/paste, floss, m/wash, Radox, sxy bum roll :o
    • Fruit, veg, soya milk, cashews.

Thats my shopping pyramid :pac:

Ewww.. Soya milk!!

Bloody bean milk. Disgusting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Buy a packet of condoms.... You can never be to safe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Go and buy a tke out coffee in O'Briens, drink it. Put the change from your 3 Euro's into it and go outside O'Briens sit on the pavement and watch the cash roll in...
    chaa...ching....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

Buy a flagon of Tesco dry cider.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Burning seamus festival

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

buy a comb and a sheet of paper and entertain people at your local shopping centre

Actually I checked my coin bank (which I only put coppers into) and found another 1.83 :D

seriously check behind the couch there's always nice little rewardschewing gum biscit crumbs the odd euro coin maybe a two euro one there heavier then ;)
    always came up trumps for me... lift it up to because you'll here the coins move around!

Tho I have a tener in one euro coins for emergences like this, hidden away :)... plus always got a tener on my lazer card :)

I've actually never found coins in the couch. I think you have to put money in your back pockets for that to happen.

I've actually never found coins in the couch. I think you have to put money in your back pockets for that to happen.

but men do :)... even tho we should'nt be coins are known to rot pocket linings how i know that i dont know..... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

get a job

^^^^^

or

sell a kidney

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭sells

3 euro for the wknd, well you can go out to a club or something, easy.....you dont need money to go out pal, clubs are free in galway. just have a sober night, scab some cigerettes if you have to, and maybe just steal a load of drinks off some tables if youre really desperate. then just walk home at the end of the night... thats what i do. had some really great nights doing that. thats what you all should do....recession yeah.

Oh I have some pants in which the coins will easily fall out from the front pockets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Do a ?3 accum in the bookies, and rob all their tea&biscuits while you are there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Collect 12 crisp packets and become a priest, then take all your money from collections. :pac::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Put it into your savings account and then next week you might be stuck with 6 euro instead of 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

buy a bottle of Lambrini from tesco - 750ml bottle 2.99. Sorted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Put it into your savings account and then next week you might be stuck with 6 euro instead of 3
    100% interest in a week!!:eek:
    Direct me to this magical savings account

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

go in to the Bank, get 300 cent, then go to Brown Thomas empty it onto the counter and say "what can i get for this?".

Advertisement