Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Game Awards 2010 - Results in Post #43!

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Also Demon's Souls needs more recognition

Maybe it will get an African release in 2011 and we will be able to nominate it again...:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

As promised, all results can be found here:

http://urlx.ie/gameawardsresults/

(Flash Required)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Those 600 hours on battlefield all seem worth it now :cool:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Would've thought Minecraft would have won most catagories instead of being runner up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,941 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Shocked at the lack of Civ 5 love around here, for shame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Demon's Souls recognition. Get in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Seems like most of what i voted for got either winner or runner-up so i'm happy enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Would've thought Minecraft would have won most catagories instead of being runner up

It won the indie award, which was to be expected. Mainstream games are always going to walk away with the big ones...
    What surprised me is that Rage HD even got nominated in the first place! Terrible game, but I guess there just wasn't enough competition in that area... (couldn't think of anything worthy of a nomination myself)

Excellent work as usual, Mr E!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Scott Pilgrim not even getting runner up in Best Sound :mad:

I demand a recount !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

calex71 wrote: »
    Scott Pilgrim not even getting runner up in Best Sound :mad:

I demand a recount !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pac:

Joint third! As for a recount, knock yourself out. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

I'm pretty surprised by Heavy Rain's showing, not that I don't like the game. I think that's a pretty nice list though, if you played any of the games listed I'm sure you'd enjoy yourself.

Poor Vanquish and Bayonetta though, so awesome but they came up short. And Garrus?! WTF Boardsies... :pac:

Thanks Mr.E!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

I suspect that Mass Effect 2 (360 GOTY and PC Runner up) was pipped at the post for GOTY prize because the bulk of the PS3 vote went to Red Dead Redemption by default. (Which is fair enough given it was a year too late to the party :p)

Advertisement