Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way of organising your underwear drawer

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

"I like them tiny....... and toasty"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Each gets their own envelope with the date I knicked it off their washing line on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I push all the undies that are in the drawer to the front and put the clean ones to the back...and repeat!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I actually sorted out my underwear and sock drawer the other month, and i'm shocked i've actually kept to it! Have different piles for different colours,and have all the expensive stuff in a different pile from everyday stuff. Then when i wash them, i put them at the bottom of the pile so i'm not constantly wearing the same stuff over and over.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

I keep mine in a floordrobe, dirtiest ones nearest the shower, cleanest near the bed.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Snakeblood wrote: »
    I wash them, then I wear them, then I turn them inside out, then I wear them. Then I wash them. It's beautiful in its simplicity.
    Wear them,
    then turn them inside out
    turn them back to front
    and inside out once more

saves the environment since you only have to a quarter as often

An old tip throw your socks and underwear against a wall, the dirty ones stick.

Jimmy Savelle OBE used to wash his underwear each night and in the morning put the same pair on again - who needs drawers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Yellow to the front, brown to the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Jam everything into the drawer, any which way.
    Place a fine layer of sexy flimsy stuff on top to impress any randomer who decides to look inside.
    Just as long as the randomers are impressed!!

Advertisement