Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fitness & Nutrition Podcasts

• 11-08-2013 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend any good podcasts? I've listened to all the Ben Coomber ones (by far my favourite) and cooking just isn't as fun without being educated at the same time!

Anything fitness/nutrition based. Would also love to hear something about hormones and how they effect training.

I've tried a couple of others from itunes, but they've been a bit cheesey or boring.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Vanpartsie

Try dead doctors don't lie. It's on the TuneIn radio app( free version) .
    I found it very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

emz8 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend any good podcasts? I've listened to all the Ben Coomber ones (by far my favourite) and cooking just isn't as fun without being educated at the same time!

Anything fitness/nutrition based. Would also love to hear something about hormones and how they effect training.

I've tried a couple of others from itunes, but they've been a bit cheesey or boring.

Thanks in advance!
    robb wolf paleo solution podcast

chris kresser

underground wellness

ftw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭deisedude

Sorry to dig up an old thread but any other good fitness podcasts? In case something has popped up in the last year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

A good one is The Chalene Show, general stuff, fitness stuff, debates about paleo, eating for certain hormones etc. I like it anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭deisedude

I know its a bit sad to answer my own question but when I was looking for some of the suggested podcasts above on Podbay I found a really good one called Get Fit Guy with Ben Greenfield.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Try Danny Lennons podcast called Sigma Nutrition
    Decent content

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

+100 For Danny Lennon's podcast

Ben Coomber is worth a listen too, A lot of it is about nutrition / wellness / living an overall healthy lifestyle

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Runner2012

Just wondering if there are any other good recommendations? Have sigma, Abel James, phil learney and Ben Coomber... Any more I need in my life?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Danny Lennon Sigma Nutrition
    Phil Learney
    Robb Wolf
    Fitter Food w/ Matt and Kerris

Advertisement