Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a recommendation.

• 03-06-2015 7:45am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So I'm just back in the country after 2 months away an will be moving back to Dublin at the end of the week. Previously I spent 4 months training with Rev Fit in Glasnevin and loved it. Really got a taste for strength training and enjoyed the small groups. The main problem is I am moving to Ranelgh and will most likely be working mostly in the south side so Glasnevin is not the most convenient for me.
    I essentially want to drop weight and build muscle. Diet wise I know what I should be doing and I could go to the gym solo but I like someone to push me out of my comfort zone. So my question is does anyone know of anything similar in the Ranelgh area? Or should I just try a PT for a while?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Southside Strength and Conditioning in Harold's Cross is worth a look.

Run by a great dude, Dave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

There's also Flyefit Ranelagh, which sounds like it would be convenient for someone living in Ranelagh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,654 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Zillah wrote: »
    There's also Flyefit Ranelagh, which sounds like it would be convenient for someone living in Ranelagh.

They're looking for more than just a gym.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Oh. I'm not familiar with Rev Fit. As the OP suggests though, a personal trainer is always an option.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Flyfit is an option but I like having someone correct my form/ make fun of my sleepy head in the morning/ encourage me to push myself

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

They're looking for more than just a gym.

RevFit, More Than "Just A Gym". I like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,654 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Cool. Send me on the PO number so ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Penny Pitstop

Have a look at CR BodyWorx in Dundrum. Run by 2 great lads

Advertisement