Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Go on, what is it.

Waffle chef?

Congrats Source!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

10 minutes before an interview was not the best moment to realise the vast side of raheen business park. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

source wrote: »
    Waffle waffle waffle, I got me a job!

Go on, what is it.

Office job in Shannon, happy out.

10 minutes before an interview was not the best moment to realise the vast side of raheen business park. :(

Thats not good, did you make it?

It is quite big indeed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

source wrote: »

Thats not good, did you make it?

Yes. 10 minutes late :o

I rang reception for directions and she was lovely about it, saying she got lost there before as well.

The interview kind of fell apart from there. :(

Ah well. Chalk it up to experience and carry on I suppose. :)

Edit: congrats by the way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Where in Limerick can I buy Habanero or Ghost Chillis?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

xsiborg wrote: »
    congratulations source! :)

oh yes, had the most amazing coffee in "arabica" cafe downtown earlier on, i know Sar was looking for decent coffee in limerick and this one just hit the spot! :D

Was nice to finally meet a fellow baordsie, thanks for introducing yourself,
    @Sar_bear, call in any time, I am generally there open to close monday to friday and I will be there for a hours tomorrow as well, don't forget to introduce yourself.

congrats on the job source, it's tough at the moment, nice to hear good news

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Haven't seen ghost chillis for sale. Haven't seen habenero for sale on their own, but the assorted packs of chillis in aldi or Tesco will include several habanero or scotch bonnets. Tesco have packs of bird eye chillis, which are plenty hot but not as tasty as habenero imo.

I have some habaneros growing, just flowering now, but I'm guessing you need some before September! Slow feckers to grow.

Herself has good things to say about Arabica too, must call in myself - had a taste of caramel square from there that had some coffee in it too - nom nom

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Speaking of coffee- the Jack Monday's place in Thomondgate has a late opening til 10 on Thurs-Sat so dropped in this eve, was mad to see what it is like. Nice coffee and they seem to do wine etc. Will drop in again. Hope the late opening takes off for them as when Cafe Noir and Lulus tried it they both discontinued it sadly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

xsiborg wrote: »
    congratulations source! :)

oh yes, had the most amazing coffee in "arabica" cafe downtown earlier on, i know Sar was looking for decent coffee in limerick and this one just hit the spot! :D

Good shout xsi!
    Go here quite abit for coffee actually - really nice spot and excellent value. My fave Limerick coffee place by far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Voy

Think they might have Habaneros in the Dunnes in the Jetland.

langdang wrote: »
    Haven't seen ghost chillis for sale. Haven't seen habenero for sale on their own, but the assorted packs of chillis in aldi or Tesco will include several habanero or scotch bonnets. Tesco have packs of bird eye chillis, which are plenty hot but not as tasty as habenero imo.

Have the red eyes already.

Would the Ocean race come up the estuary?? I heard on the radio its worth 18 million to the local and national economy!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Birdie086 wrote: »
    Was nice to finally meet a fellow baordsie, thanks for introducing yourself,
    @Sar_bear, call in any time, I am generally there open to close monday to friday and I will be there for a hours tomorrow as well, don't forget to introduce yourself.

congrats on the job source, it's tough at the moment, nice to hear good news

Keep meaning to call in, but it's always when I'm going somewhere and I end up not having time. I must grab someone someday (Dave & Xsi :P ) And we'll have a mini boardsie meet up :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'm bored. Anything interesting happening in town tonight?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'm bored and watching X-Men First Class AGAIN, I might head down to the local for a few pints, but I'm so bored I couldn't be bothered walking down there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Sar_Bear wrote: »
    Keep meaning to call in, but it's always when I'm going somewhere and I end up not having time. I must grab someone someday (Dave & Xsi :P ) And we'll have a mini boardsie meet up :P

Thanks.. :( Thats it... I'm taking you off my facebook list! :'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Sorry Snipe :(

You can come too, I'll even buy your coffee, mkay?!!

Quiz Monday night anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Anyone know the speed limit coming from Shannon Airport towards the tunnel . Just after the Caherdavin exit a speed van was parked up, I was doing 100kph but first time on the road so worried i may have been in a 80kph zone!!

• Advertisement

Vain wrote: »
    Anyone know the speed limit coming from Shannon Airport towards the tunnel . Just after the Caherdavin exit a speed van was parked up, I was doing 100kph but first time on the road so worried i may have been in a 80kph zone!!

In the Hard Shoulder, must have been the plain white Garda van. After the Exit for Caherdavin(area) the speed limit is still 108km/h(ticket above that speed) and drops to 80km/h nearer to the Plaza itself.

If you mean on the old HQDC on the way towards Caherdavin then it is 80km/h also and you'd get a ticket above 86km/h.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Vain wrote: »

Pretty sure it's 100kph there. You're fine, as opposed to you'll be fined :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Any idea as to when the Bandits' series will be airing on channel4? And any sightings of them filming locally?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

In the Hard Shoulder, must have been the plain white Garda van. After the Exit for Caherdavin(area) the speed limit is still 108km/h(ticket above that speed) and drops to 80km/h nearer to the Plaza itself.

If you mean on the old HQDC on the way towards Caherdavin then it is 80km/h also and you'd get a ticket above 86km/h.

Yes in the hard shoulder after the sign that tells people no bikes horses etc left on the road. Was one of the speed vans not a Garda one! Thanks:)

zulutango wrote: »
    Pretty sure it's 100kph there. You're fine, as opposed to you'll be fined :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

Well lads,
    Don't want to start a new thread for this.

Do ye know any good spots for food in Limerick City centre. Preferably that serve until 9pm.

Have gone to Dolans quite a bit but wouldn't mind an alternative.

Cheers in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

TheTownie wrote: »
    Well lads,

Do ye know any good spots for food in Limerick City centre. Preferably that serve until 9pm.

Cheers in advance.

There's lots of options. Depends what you want really.

Bamboo on O'Connell Street (Indian & Thai)
    Milano's on Harvey's Quay (Italian)
    Hampton's, Henry Street (all kinds of everything)
    Azur on George's Quay (good for fish)
    Bella Italia, Thomas Street (Italian)

All of the above are very good in my opinion.

Well lads,

Cheers in advance.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2055507096?page=1

All the info you'll ever need in that thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Well lads,

Cheers in advance.

Texas Steakhouse...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Hong Kong! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Las Vegas

I like this game

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement