Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Rig

Options
123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

It's an Ibanez EDR 470.

Like I said, I'm not sure about that clip. There's better ones and he's not great at recording. He's only been playing two years.

http://bam295.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/acrashcourseinimprovisation.mp3

The solo in this one is pretty cool.

WARNING: do not listen if you don't like harmonised guitars :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

feylya wrote:
    TBH, I'm not up to date with punk pickups...

Such a thing exists? Is a dedicated pickup designed for 'punk' not totally against everything punk was supposed to stand for? :confused:

Just found this on Chris guitars
    iban02s2020-prestige.jpg
    iban02s2020-prestige2.jpg
    iban02s2020-prestige3.jpg
    002, super high end Japan model and the first one I’ve ever seen. All the high end features and a stunning work of art with impeccable Antique Violin finish over super thin S-shaped Mahogany body. Also features 3-piece Maple neck, taped off edges for PRS style “binding”, thin Wizard neck, Lo Pro Edge tremolo and a great electronics package consisting of QM1/QM2 DiMarzio pickups and a Baggs piezo pickup system. Stereo outputs if you want to send the acoustic tones to a separate amp or use the mix controls to blend the magnetic and piezo through the same amp. Controls are: 5-way for selection of humbucker and single coil tones on the QM’s controlled by master volume and master tone; 3-way mini for choice of magnetic/piezo/both; volume for piezo and stacked pot for piezo bass/treble boost. This model appears to be available internationally but is a hard to find model in the USA. With a list price of $1600 you can expect to pay $1199 – if you can find one. This one is virtually “as new” and includes the thick, plush-lined Ibanez case for just $899.

Nice :D

How much is that in eurobucks? And delivery?

I've some dude I think trying to scam me outta my computer... But if it's legit :D

Shipping would be about $100. So $1000 - George Bush = €700 or thereabouts, amybe €150 tax if you're unlucky. How much would that be here? Piezo? Stereo? Ka-Ching! ;)

I'm tempted myself :D

• Advertisement

IT'd be €750 plus VAT, teh bastards. TBH, I'm really really tempted by Agile now. Mr Angry's just arrived and I opened it to check it. I've never seen nicer fret work...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

F*ck work, I'm going home!

(And I'm no particular fan of Ibanez, but that is a NICE guitar...)

Advertisement