Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bride & Groom Entrance

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

nice dress but its one of those videos that was good for the situation but really is meaningless and cringeworthy if you dont know them personally.
    Agree with this.

For some reason, this was the second news item on breakingnews.ie a couple of days ago. This is what passes as journalism these days. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Ya I saw it on breakingnews a few days ago and thought it was pretty cringey. I think it said that she got the dress for the video, cheap on ebay but it was too long to be running around back roads so she took a scissors to it. i read that before I watched the video and I did notice how ragged the ends of the dress are.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Toots* wrote: »
    I just hope they were aware that it was going up on youtube. If I was them and it was put up without my knowledge I would NOT be impressed.

It's the bride's brother you has it on youtube, so I'd say they know about it, he made the video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Tarzana

Watch to the end. The dress she enters the reception in.

Yeah, I saw the second dress, thought it was even worse. :o I'm really not a wedding dressy kinda person though, think most of them that I see are awful. Just my own taste though, different strokes and all.

Besides the point anyway.

Like said above, hope they know it was going up on Youtube.

Advertisement