Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longmire [A&E/Netflix - US] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,362 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

WhooHoo

https://twitter.com/LouDPhillips/status/616075618959015938

The synopsis that Netflix released states:
    "Season four of Longmire picks up moments after season three's exciting finale.
    Walt Longmire (series star Robert Taylor), having found out who was behind the murder of his wife, succumbs to his darker impulses and takes off in pursuit of the killer with murder on his mind. Meanwhile, Branch Connally (Bailey Chase), the deputy who Walt fired for erratic, violent behavior, believes he has already figured out who the real culprit is. But during his confrontation with this suspected killer, a gun goes off. Now the audience will finally learn what happened, and whether Walt can be stopped before he makes a fatal choice."

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

Looking forward to getting back into Longmire, it really is such a solid and likeable show.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Gorgeous teaser trailer... love the use of red.

Short sneak peak...

Wow awesome only a month to wait :)

I will be booking September 10th off work.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Really, really great trailer.

Is it possible to stream 4g from a phone to a TV or let my ps3 tether to my 4g phone? No Internet and would hate to miss out on this when it comes.

• Advertisement

Just to remind everyone Longmire won't be on the Irish/UK Netflix it will only be on Netflix US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

TCM still have the rights to air it on tv over here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Just to remind everyone Longmire won't be on the Irish/UK Netflix it will only be on Netflix US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Oh dear , however will I watch it now??? Dear deary me.

Saw Katie Sackoff on a podcast talking about the new season. Said Netflix didn't demand any changes in the programmes style but the producers want to keep the current viewership while reaching out to newer demographics.

She also said that Netflix saw this as more than one season and hope to expand their picking up of cancelled TV shows. Asked what show she would love to see them pick up she had one word "firefly" lol

Can't stop watching that teaser trailer.

Beautifully put together.

Cannot wait for this to return and am planning a re-watch of the first three series before then, for my money episode 7 of series 3 was amongst the most gripping and adult episodes of TV that I have ever seen. The writers of Longmire deserve a lot of respect, they have repeatedly spent episode after episode building up a major plot arc only to then let it be pushed aside for something far more interesting, it's a credit to them that they take such risks and it really has paid off time and again. I'm currently re-watching Justified and it really does work as a great prequel to Longmire, you can easily imagine Raylan evolving into Walt.

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »

Ahhhhhhhhhh can't wait!!

Tomorrow :D

Fantastic opening episode.

Ten 58 to 63 minute episodes in this season.

Episode 3 is amazing the ending scene/shot was straight out of a John Ford movie.

That was a really great season.

What a cliffhanger to end on.

The downside now is the year long wait till season 5.

Jesus, all in one day? Fair play! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭xshayx

That was a great season, that ending! Fair play Netflix.

I watched the first 5 minutes of episode one and stopped. I need to rewatch the last episode of season 3 to jog my memory. Badly needed a "Previously" segment.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I've never seen this. I thought it was on Netflix a while ago (last year).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Which Netflix is this on?

Can't seem to find it on 'Irish' Netflix

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Jawgap wrote: »
    Which Netflix is this on?

Can't seem to find it on 'Irish' Netflix
    US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand

• Registered Users Posts: 11,770 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

ep 1 um holy crap, how do we discuss this?

q1
    how long is the time gap?

Mr E wrote: »
    I watched the first 5 minutes of episode one and stopped. I need to rewatch the last episode of season 3 to jog my memory. Badly needed a "Previously" segment.
    text recap http://www.ibtimes.com/longmire-season-4-spoilers-what-happened-season-3-finale-recap-sept-10-premiere-2089284#.VfmBIMXHuss.twitter completly forgot the skeet shooting outing

ep 2
    the long self-confession
    really :/

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭fiddlechic

On episode 4.
    OMG.
    It's almost too much to take in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Initially thought they tied up season 3 cliff hanger a little quick but they did a great job of ending such a long arc and moving on with the show still feeling fresh.

Shows like this are why Netflix will do well ,It will bring a whole different demographic to their service.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,342 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Season 4 starts on TCM UK on Sunday November 1st at 8pm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,609 ✭✭✭squonk

I think the show has improved since it's move to Netflix. I think the extra length benefits the show and, I don't know why, but I found it way more watchable this season. I think it was the most enjoyable season for me so far. I found I really got to get into it. I've a feeling it's a binge watch kind of show rather than something that lends itself readily to weekly consumption. Now I want to go back and binge on the earlier seasons really. It's a great thing Netflix picked up on this show. It would have been too great a loss to lose it.

ep 3
    not buying that Vic thinks Longmire is gone off the reservation, self confession 2

im pacing myself watching them

• Advertisement

Three eps in. It's excellent.

Really good.

Advertisement