Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread IV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

think all soccer fans want southhampton to get a good ass wooping tonight making a few yo yo on the back of it even better good luck to all

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

Been off betting for a while but too much value in my view on Everton win, 21/20 i thought they would be 8/11 or something especially after sacking adkins.

Everton pushing for top 4 and impressed me this year, they do like their draws but have full team and I can see their class showing, they have solid defence and I cant see Southampton causing too many problems. Also cant see the fans and players of Southampton being to buoyed up from a manager who cant even speak English!!

Gone

€100 Everton Win 21/20 @ Bet365

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

fellani and everton 4/1 on pp mobile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Drac the Bassman

Everton to win 2-1 for me tonight. The Southampton team and fans can't be happy with the goings on at the club and it may rub off on the Southampton players but Everton have won 2-1 a few times away this season so worth a small interest bet (interest until either Southampton score 2 or it's 2-1 to Everton and injury time comes........aaaaargh!!! the money lost in time added this season is unbelievable)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Fanny Biscuit

Fancy Everton tonight but going to wait on their starting eleven first.

currently evens with PP.

• Advertisement

must be small bit of money 21/20 last night think every1 got same idea with adkins being gone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

If Lambert starts im gona take him anytime @ 12/5

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Medium stake on Everton -1 corners , 4th best team for corners in the league both for and against , and looking back at both teams last view games (corner wise) looks to be a safe bet to me :)

Average Corners per game :)

b783224e9da75cb50bed0a17c06c0c0d.png

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

everyone backing everton
    not so sure at the price myself
    soton have lost twice in their last 12 games
    both 1-0 losses home to sunder and away to pool
    the manager loss might be an issue alright
    it seems a skinny price for a team who've won 4 from 11 away

lambert anytime for me, big price imo 13/5(pp) who has 4 goals from his last 5

both to score looks half decent also 8/11 given everton nearly always
    score and concede

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Soby wrote: »
    Medium stake on Everton -1 corners , 4th best team for corners in the league both for and against , and looking back at both teams last view games (corner wise) looks to be a safe bet to me :)

where you find that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Fanny Biscuit

Gone for Jelavic wincast 16/5

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Everton won't win anyways when everyone is on them. There never value away from home always underpriced, 8/11 btts is better value IMO?. Reading beat them away when they were about 4/5,drew with qpr after being ahead,fulham drew with them last min equaliser ,always throw leads away when there a goal up on the road. I'd make them 5/4 11/8 not great value when u consider Southampton have been fairly stubborn at home this year drawing with arsenal and beating Newcastle convincingly,almost beating UTd

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

missed the 13/5 lamb at
    only got 2s

couple of pennies also on
    lamb 1st fulltime draw 22s
    lamb 1st 2-1 soton 55/1
    lamb 1st 2-1 everton 70/1

no pressure lambert :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Soby wrote: »

Like the look of it have €20 online think il put it on them to win corners bet at 4/6.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Southampton Vs Everton

€20 @ Evens on First goal up to and including the 27th minute

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

shocksy wrote: »
    Southampton Vs Everton

€20 @ Evens on First goal up to and including the 27th minute

Unlucky. Could have been 4 scored after 15mins on another day

good match felt sorry for lambert backers should scored hatrick

• Registered Users Posts: 53,906 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Villa v Bradford

Iv gone for over 13 corners tomorrow @ 11/10. There was 16 corners in the first leg and I hope to see the many more in the 2nd leg. This is a huge game for villa. 3-1 down against a league 2 side. I see villa going all out for this and they have to really and Bradford who I dont really see as a side that will put 11 men behind the ball but will still keep it very tight which I hope result in many corners. They werent shy of their own corners in the 1st leg so I can see Bradford having a few corners too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Bradford and Swansea to make the final 7/5 €20 on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Bradford and Swansea to make the final 7/5 €20 on

I'd rather Villa and Swansea both to qualify 20 returns 56 on PP.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Think I'll stick to the Anytime scorers tonight, and wait and see the lineups :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Arsenal v West Ham
    After going 3 games without a win in the league I'd expect Arsenal to return to winning ways against a West Ham team who have been very poor on the road this season. Big Sam's charges have tasted defeat in 4 of their last 5 away games and have failed to score in their last 4 away games. Arsenal played well in the second half against Chelsea and I expect them to carry that form into this game.
    With regard to West Ham's profligacy in front of goal on their travels Arsenal to win to nil is a nice bet at 6/4.

Swansea v Chelsea
    Since Rafa Benitez has taken the reigns at Chelsea they have been markedly better on the road than in front of a hostile Stamford Bridge crowd. Since his appointment they have managed just 3 wins from 8 at home in all competitions. However there away form has been far better. Since returning from the World Club Championship they have won their last 5 games in all competitions scoring an impressive 17 goals in them 5 games.
    With this in mind I really like the look of over 2.5 goals scored by Chelsea at 12/5. Chelsea are 2 nil down in the tie and really need to go for it and with the attacking talent they have I see no reason why they can't. This bet has collected in Chelsea's last 2 away games.
    I have no doubt Demba Ba was rested with this game in mind and at 5/6 that is a decent price for him to find the net anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 goochtrooper69

How about over 5.5 in the Chelsea Swansea game lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

Notts county win
    Celic win
    Juve lazio over 2.5

Ps.everton are cu*nts!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Villa vs Bradford
    Over 6 corners in the first half - Evens

Thoughts? One would imagine Villa will come out the gates on the attack and I'd imagine that if there's going to be corners, they will come early...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Treble
    Crusaders v Linfield
    Over 2.5 Goals 8/13

Aston Villa v Bradford
    Over 2.5 Goals 8/15

Celtic v Dundee Utd
    Over 2.5 Goals 8/15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭elhorse

Villa vs Bradford
    Over 6 corners in the first half - Evens

Thoughts? One would imagine Villa will come out the gates on the attack and I'd imagine that if there's going to be corners, they will come early...

Exactly what I was going to post. Villa have to go attacking early so I'm all over this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

I'm surprised everyone thinks Villa will go through, I'm taking under 2.5 @ 2.25. Pretty sure they're gonna park the bus, it would be suicidal to try and outscore Villa tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

I'm surprised everyone thinks Villa will go through, I'm taking under 2.5 @ 2.25. Pretty sure they're gonna park the bus, it would be suicidal to try and outscore Villa tonight.

2.50 floating around, best price....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement