Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Garda Reserve Uniform

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

WilcoOut wrote: »
    Im making it all up

your the only person in AGS with war stories

i forgot!

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way"

With apologies to Colonel Jessup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

Santa Cruz wrote: »
    "I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way"

We want raider on that wall, we need raider on that wall!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Shady Tady

Raider190 wrote: »
    Been where

18 years in the job, but I know I'll never have the experience you have!

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Scouser

Shady Tady wrote: »

only 18? sure what would you know :rolleyes:

Your not fit to lace raiders boots

• Site Banned Posts: 819 ✭✭✭Raider190

If that's what you say then we will all believe it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭ShodenMcClane

You don't speak for me.

Santa Cruz wrote: »
    '

Cool quote. Now back to reality

Scouser wrote: »
    only 18? sure what would you know :rolleyes:

Your not fit to lace raiders boots

Ahh the ever loving scous welcome have you been on holidays

WilcoOut wrote: »
    Im making it all up

your the only person in AGS with war stories

i forgot!

Who listens to war stories half of them are made up. Oh by the way section 49 no longer exists in RTA

• Advertisement

You speak for everyone! How modest

You speak for everyone! How modest

No just for myself. Shouldn't we be posting in the original topic. Would love to hear more of your views.

No just for myself. Shouldn't we be posting in the original topic. Would love to hear more of your views.

Sure what would I know, I don't have a masters, I couldn't possibly debate with you!

Sure what would I know, I don't have a masters, I couldn't possibly debate with you!

Almost every one has a masters and you seem to be debating quite effectively

Almost every one has a masters and you seem to be debating quite effectively

How kind!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Mod

Closed pending review

-KERSPLAT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Mod

Ok, thread reopened. I would like to thank those who reported posts, it really makes life a lot easier for us and means we don't miss any posts that ye feel breach the charter

Raider190 has now been permanently banned. As he/she has no right of reply, please do not address him/her or reply to any of his/her posts in this or any other thread in the Garda Recruitment forum, doing so will result in an infraction/ban

Now, let's get back on topic :)

-KERSPLAT!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,806 ✭✭✭billie1b

I just wanna thank Shield, Turner, Hooch and Kersplat! on a job well done on moderating the Garda forums. Without them we would have people coming in and derailing/trolling all the time, its good that they can spot the genuine from the not so genuine. Thanks guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭RUNNER 1

Is the uniform still going to be changed or will it remain as a full time members ? :)

Advertisement