Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paris Hilton reckons "Gays are Disgusting"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    GastroBoy wrote: »
    Ah here, take a good look at yourself love....:D

What, she's pretty hot in fairness, hotter than anything any of us on this forum are banging I bet!

Not a chance shes the hotter than people here have shagged.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

kraggy wrote: »
    **** sake Paris.

Get a room.

Again?

Her next one should be a padded one!

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭noddyone2

ejmaztec wrote: »
    The only thing hot about her is her bank account, apart from that she's quite average.
    She's not even average.

noddyone2 wrote: »
    She's not even average.

Instead of possibly just chewing down on sausage all the time, she might need a more realistic and useful meal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

Entitled to her opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is.

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is.

To see Paris exposed?

O' wait - too late.
    She's done that herself already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 The Beast of Bodmin

How can a hotel have an opinion? WTF is going on? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭PC CDROM

Disgusting.

People with opinions that aren't morally acceptable in this day and age should be shot.

• Advertisement

PC CDROM wrote: »
    Disgusting.

People with opinions that aren't morally acceptable in this day and age should be shot.

:D

Thats not very PC PC CDROM. :p

...And why do you want to shoot "age" ? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

Jaysus - Paris Hilton is still alive? I thought a gay guy stuck her up his ass at some kind of slut off....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Biggins wrote: »
    To see Paris exposed?

O' wait - too late.
    She's done that herself already!

As what? A rich airhead? Sure we've all known that for years.

Big deal, let her have her silly opinion.
    Gay people have more important stuff to be worrying about, no?

...Big deal, let her have her silly opinion.
    Gay people have more important stuff to be worrying about, no?

Very true - they should ignore her completely.
    I'm sure we share the same feelings about her. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

What a sad taxi man as well tbh

Sad yeah maybe, but probably a lot better off financially after that recording. i'd love to know how much he bagged for that.

Sad yeah maybe, but probably a lot better off financially after that recording. i'd love to know how much he bagged for that.

Hopefully enough to pay for a possible court case if they track him down! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

An empty vessel if ever there was one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

ejmaztec wrote: »
    What, she's pretty hot in fairness, hotter than anything any of us on this forum are banging I bet!

The only thing hot about her is her bank account, apart from that she's quite average.

Ah here wil ye leave it ouu

Instant turn off from Paris. Her feet are about a size 12!! Not unless you're into toes the size of fingers being shoved up your bum hole then she's sexy!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Ah in fairness though, she's right. Just a pity it was her that said it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

RikkFlair wrote: »
    An empty vessel if ever there was one.

Not judging by her videos :pac:

Sorry couldn't resist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

smash wrote: »
    Her sex tapes were utter shíte, she looked about as much fun as shagging a pillow, so she has no right to comment on the sexual activities of other people.

admit it though, she has a mouth like a dyson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭ceegee

What a d**khead taxi driver, taping peoples conversations.

Also from the article it seems she thinks gays who use a hookup app are disgusting rather than gays in general

Another case of the media manipulating drunken ****e talk into a bigger story

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Jaysus - Paris Hilton is still alive? I thought a gay guy stuck her up his ass at some kind of slut off....

Nope, poor fella bled to death. His n0b got minced on her glittery hello kitty diamond encrusted super tight starfish. ('That's so hot right now')

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Ah, let the bitch off. She's only a bit sore that some of her old boyfriends turned out to be fairies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭PC CDROM

Biggins wrote: »
    :D

Thats not very PC PC CDROM. :p

...And why do you want to shoot "age" ? :confused:

ehhh I don't want to shoot "age" I just think that anyone who is not with it in regards to where we are today as a society should be taken out and shot or at least given the chance to join the rest of us. Like being normal etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 The Beast of Bodmin

Do you have autism?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

She has a point though!

She has a point though!
    Why would you even waste time thinking about it? Worry about getting your own hole and never mind were I like to stick mine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Stay away from gambling because you just lost that bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

folan wrote: »
    her attitude is disgusting.

Everything about her is disgusting.

She's an utter twit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

1ZRed wrote: »
    She has a point though!
    Why would you even waste time thinking about it? Worry about getting your own hole and never mind were I like to stick mine

"One night in 1ZRed" doesn't quite have the same, ahem, "ring" to it though 1Z :o :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Stay away from gambling because you just lost that bet.

I didn't realise we were going out? :confused:

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

Gays are rejecting. Paris is seething

Most unbefitting name... more in common with the Vegas Hilton than Paris I'd be fairly certain she thinks romantics are freaks; being such a slut but I doubt her opinion on gays has anything to do with anything outside herself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,268 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Other than being the great granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, the only noteworthy thing about her would be just how bad at giving a blowjob she is...

Maybe it's a jealousy thing?

Sleepy wrote: »
    The only noteworthy thing about her would be just how bad at giving a blowjob she is...

Maybe it's a jealousy thing?
    Maybe it's a woman thing? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Dalken

Sean Connery sure does kill lots of Japs in Never Say Never Again.

"One night in 1ZRed" doesn't quite have the same, ahem, "ring" to it though 1Z :o :pac:

Look, don't be goin round writing cheques my arse can't cash! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Shes a pointless human.

She is proof that looks or money not the most important thing in a woman and sadly she seems to have inspired a generation. Always loved that story about Sharlene Spitteri (Texas lead singer) and herself :D

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/266884/sharleen-spiteri-i-told-paris-hilton-i-d-kick-the-s-out-of-her
    Sharleen Spiteri says she once threatened to beat up Paris Hilton.The Texas star fell out with the 27-year-old socialite on a night out.
    'I was at a party and Paris Hilton arrived with her entourage, who proceeded to stamp all over my friends' coats,' she explains.
    'They were on a seat in a booth near where we were sitting. My mates asked her to stop dancing all over our stuff but she didn't.
    'I took some of my drink in a straw and blew it over her, that moved her.
    'She went: "Who are you, you f***ing bitch?" Then people threw ice cubes at her and it all went off. I got the blame, though.
    'She just went on and on. I got up out of my chair and said: "Look, if you don't f*** off, I'll kick the s*** out of you".'
    And Sharleen, 40, says she had Paris' heavies running scared.
    'It had the effect that one of her security people, who was British, turned to her and said: "I don't think we should pursue this",' she tells Metro.
    'Maybe he knew my reputation.'

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

A vacant broad devoid of any meaningful mental capacity. Talk about a sheltered life, I laughed when her grandfather publicly disowned her. The Hilton's were a power family in the States, somewhat like a latter day Rockefeller if you will. But like the Rockefeller's the idiotic next generation look set to piss away the family fortune.

• Advertisement

A vacant broad devoid of any meaningful mental capacity. Talk about a sheltered life, I laughed when her grandfather publicly disowned her. The Hilton's were a power family in the States, somewhat like a latter day Rockefeller if you will. But like the Rockefeller's the idiotic next generation look set to piss away the family fortune.
    The 1st generation makes it, the 2nd generation builds on it, and the 3rd generation squanders it away it seems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

She is in her hoop. A square masculine jaw and a nose you could park a plane on. Plenty women up and down this country better looking than that trollop.

1ZRed wrote: »
    The 1st generation makes it, the 2nd generation builds on it, and the 3rd generation squanders it away it seems.

It also depends on how you rare them. Paris was obviously brought up to be a spoilt bimbo with little regard for other people. The media arent helping things by trying to flog her to the world via reality tv and trying to convince us this is how normal modern day human beings behave.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Wrong or right is she not entitled to her point of view on things, even if that point of view offends people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Wrong or right is she not entitled to her point of view on things, even if that point of view offends people.

Yes, but there's less humour to be had down that road.

Waah, she's a half-human troll with a face like a slapped arse and a gap like a wizards sleeve, waaah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Rhyme wrote: »
    Yes, but there's less humour to be had down that road.

Waah, she's a half-human troll with a face like a slapped arse and a gap like a wizards sleeve, waaah.

Well she is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

The feeling is probably mutual!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭28064212

admit it though, she has a mouth like a dyson
    One of the first-generation Dysons, which were noticeably poorer in performance than other leading brands.

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

She looks like a transvestite from certain angles, that's all I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

As far as I can see, clinging desperately
    No personality

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭TheBoss!

Que a groveling Piers Morgan appearance.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement