Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dropped my htc sensation

Options
  • 15-08-2011 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

:(:(:mad::mad:
    the phone turns on but you cant see the screen peoperly, loads of lines.
    anyone know where i can get it fixed cheaply.... feel like crying.
    also dont know if i have everything backed up. will i lose it all if it goes to get fixed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

you will probably lose everything so hook it up to a computer via usb and (assuming it boots) back everything up.
    if you have an MHL cable hook it up to your tv so you can install something like sms backup & restore for your texts and get anything that isnt on the SD card moved.
    all your apps, mails and contacts are on google servers so they wont be lost.

it wont be covered by your warranty unless ylou have insurance so in terms of actually gettting it fixed, try k-phone out in bray, they have been very good for me in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

You could buy a replacement screen on Ebay - they aren't that difficult to replace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Please don't double post - other thread here. This thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement